Beach party

You Sharkboy Max and lavagirl were going to have a party at the beach to celebrate your 3rd week in planet drool. You guys got food and everything and played music until lavagirl came up to you and said " Hey Y/n " you waved at her until she gave you sushi until you noticed it had black ashes on it. You became suspicious and smelt it you put one in your mouth and it tasted crispy rather then raw you then walked away and went up to Sharkboy who was swimming in the ocean you then said " I think lavagirl put something in the sushi " Sharkboy took the sushi and saw black dust so he threw it out and gave you a new plate of sushi you ate it but when the music started playing it got worse. The music started playing that was when lavagirl asked Sharkboy if he'd like to dance " sorry lavagirl I already have Y/n as my dance partner " she said " Oh that's to bad " she said so Sharkboy took your hand and danced with you until you felt something being thrown at you. It was a glass of punch and you saw lavagirl had spilt it on you your white bathing suit was now red like your devil dress you quickly parted from Sharkboy and looked down at your bathing suit you started crying and ran off lavagirl started giggling until Sharkboy gave it her" Are you stupid I can't believe you just did that " he yelled running after you Max left to but before he did he said " you are stupid for doing that " and he followed behind Sharkboy leaving an ashamed lavagirl.