The great whites

You were just laying in bed wondering what sharkboy had planned for today like probably swimming or picking flowers but instead of those things he asked if you'd like to go with him somewhere important you wondered what he wanted to do that was so important. But you said yes because maybe this was truly important so you got dressed in your usual white gown and white heels and halo and walked with sharkboy to the ocean and thought that this was the important thing the ocean you asked no he said as he shook his head and took you hand and you both went into the ocean. He took you really far into the ocean that you were swimming for 20 minutes then you and him lifted your heads out of the water and you saw a big cave you then turned to him and he was smiling sharkboy you said in confusion he smiled and led you to the cave and in the cave you saw sharks hundreds of sharks they then looked at you and sharkboy and greeted him and then looked at you. You blinked a couple of times until sharkboy introduced you this is y/n said sharkboy the great whites then began to smell you and look at your blonde curls you were scared at this point but you didn't want to make a bad impression once they were done they then greeted you you smiled and looked at sharkboy he smiled back at you and then they began to ask you random questions. Until one asked you if you were sharkboy's girlfriend your eyes widened by the question ummm you said trying to find a answer sharkboy then said no were friends oh said a great white well she could swim and she is a very pretty girl you smiled sharkboy then said we've got to go you guys then you guys swam back to sharkboy' s cave you were curious what was wrong with him that he left so soon you didn't ask because you thought it would upset him. So you decided you'd ask him another time.