Chapter 3: An Unconscious Wish

You came into consciousness every now and then. You being carried. Shouts. Fire. Smoke. Blood. It was all too much, not to mention the crack on your head the was constantly pounding along with your other injuries. Sometimes you were cold. Sometimes you were warm.
    You began to wonder if you were dying, then you came to the conclusion that you probably were. You WERE losing a lot of blood. At first, it was running down your face but now it was either drying or running out because the flow slowed. It wasn't before long when you fully lose your grasp to consciousness.
    Your mind started to drift. 'I wonder what happened to the kids at school?' A forbidden and uninvited image crossed your mind. It was Connor but in bad shape. His body was pale but splashed with brown dried blood. His arm was lopsided and he was crying. You wanted to help him but you knew it was no use. Your heart felt sorrowful as you watched suffer in pain. As soon as the image came, it passed.
    It was dark and silent. Your chest felt tight. It was strangely peaceful. A flash of light went over your eyes, and you felt nothing. You wanted to be nothing. 'I wish I could redo what I have done. It would be so much easier.' The light brighter, and there was no more except a soft whisper.

                         "Save me."