01.00 | GARDEN OF EDEN

• • • • •

 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺( 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 )

𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
( 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 )

"NOBODY'S saying our neighbourhood's the Garden of Eden. Hell, some people say god avoids this place altogether, but it's been a good home to us—to me and my kids, who i'm proud of 'cause every single one of 'em because each reminds me a little bit of me.
   "FIONA, my rock, huge help. Has all the best qualities of her mother except she's not a raging psycho bitch.
"LIP, smart as a whip. Straight a's and the honour roll; boy's definitely going somewhere.
"IAN, industrious, conscientious, ambitious—incredible work ethic—don't have a clue where he got that from. Wants to be a paratrooper. Knows how to disembowel an enemy with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock.
"JODI, a culinary genius with a little bit of a violent streak. Best pot brownies i've ever had, but really, that girl could make something out of nothing and then beat you with it, no hesitation whatsoever.
   "CARL, um, I don't really know that much about Carl. Oh, loves animals! Always dragging home some poor stray he found, taking them up to his room.
"DEBBIE, sent by god. Total angel; raises money for UNICEF year-round, some of which she actually turns in.
"LIAM, gonna be a star. I'm no biologist, but he looks a little bit like my first sponsor. He and the ex were close.
"KEV AND VERONICA, fantastic neighbours. There's nothing they won't do for each other, or to each other. I never realized how little sex I was having until V and Kev moved next door. And me,
"FRANK GALLAGHER, father, teacher, mentor. Captain of our little ship. We may not have much, but all of us know the most important thing in this life—we know how to fucking party!"

• • • • •