01.01 | MEET THE GALLAGHERS

• • • • •

𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴( 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘴 )

( 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘴 )

FIONA GALLAGHER walked into her brothers room (plus Jodi, who couldn't handle Liam's midnight freakouts anymore with puberty at an all time high) stepping over whatever dirty—or clean—clothes that were sprawled across the floor. "Seven fifteen, monkeys." She smiled as she shook awake Lip who laid on the top bunk. She quickly crossed the small room, over towards Ian who's bed was against the wall with the window, and under the slope in the ceiling. The foot of his bed was facing the head of Jodi's, whereas the foot of her bed was facing the head of Lip's bunkbed. Carl's bed was stuffed in between Jodi's and the wall, practically becoming a double bed. Overall, it was cozy.

   Jodi moaned, burying her head farther into the pillow. Fiona was quick to counteract, yanking the duvet of her body, only for another blanket to be wrapped around the thirteen year old underneath. Fiona was quick to pull that one off to, only to see another blanket, this one Jodi's hands gripped onto. "Fiona, please."

   "What are you? A seven layer burrito?" Fiona didn't wait for Jodi to laugh—which she wasn't going to—before walking out of the room, making sure to bump Carl's bed one last time as she leaves. Ian stands immediately, as if he had been awake for hours, but Jodi knew he hadn't been. His snoring was obnoxiously loud, but one) it still beat Liam's screaming in the middle of the night, and two) it didn't take more than a pillow smothered into his face for him to quite down, although there was a few scars Jodi had received from accidentally holding the pillow for too long. It had been worth the sleep in the end.

   "First shower." Ian grins, clothes in hand as he rushes out of the room towards the bathroom. Lip jumps up as well, hollering, "You had it yesterday!" He quickly ran after him, Jodi in tow. Ian slammed the door, leaving Jodi to bang on it as Lip yelled, "Fuck!"

   "Ian," Jodi dragged, "I live in a room with three boys, and unlike you I have expectations from society to smell good!"

   "So do I!" Ian yelled from the other side of the door, the shower could be heard running. Jodi quickly side-eyed Lip who seemed to be one step ahead, a towel already placed in his hands, waiting on Ian to be done.

   "Fiona!" Jodi turned walking back towards her room, fumbling through the laundry basket filled with her clean clothes, that had been shoved away from eyes and under her bed. "I need to borrow perfume!"

   "On my dresser!" Jodi didn't answer as she dressed herself in her hand-me-down bra that she had just recently begun needing, although the cups gaped incredibly as her 'boobs' were more so 'mosquitoes bites' as Veronica had put it, although she had assured Jodi they would grow with time.