01.06 | THREE BOYS

•  •  •  •  •

𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘺( 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘴 )

𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘺
( 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘴 )

"LUNCH! EAT IT OR MISS IT PEOPLE!" Fiona Gallagher yelled from the kitchen.

Jodi followed her siblings down the stairs into the dining room as Lip asked, "What more piss food?" The food was actually delicious and Jodi would more than definitely trade a cup of her pee if it meant more meals like this. Although it was hard for her to admit that someone could cook better than she could, maybe she could just ask for the recipe.

   "You know it!" Fiona grinned.

   "Alright," Lip sang before bouncing towards the kitching, pulling out mugs instead of plates, "Cup a'lasagna anyone?"

   "Who was on dishes today?" Fiona used her motherly tone.

   Jodi took the mug Lip was handing her as Ian sheepishly replied to the eldest Gallagher sibling, "Uh, i'll get them after lunch."

   "Hey, Debs?" Veronica's voice interrupted the silence of filling mugs with lasagna. "You ready to go to target?"

   "Oh, yeah sure." Debbie nodded.

"What's that smell?" Veronica made her way into the kitchen, purse in hand. "It's either vomit or fancy cheese." she decided.

"It can be both if you want." Carl picked at his mug of lasagna.

"Target?" Fiona question her bestfriend. Target was a fancy place for the Gallaghers and Fio na was sure Debbie had no business going there if it .wasn't to steal.

"Debs gonna go help me register for wedding gifts." Veronica explained, her voice as loud as always.

"This is good," Jodi hummed as she swallowed her lasagna before feeding a forkful to Liam.

"I thought the wedding was off?" Fiona furrowed her eyebrows questioning her friend. She was sure just this morning Vee had decided her and Kev we're gonna just stay with the level of relationship they had now. No priests and certainly no white dresses

"Back on." Veronica shrugged, making her way to the dinning table.

"Kev know?" Fiona opened a beer.

"Mhm," Vee nodded before leaning over Lip's shoulder and using the spatula to pick up a slice of lasagna, taking a bite right off the utensil. "Damn. You tell that girl I will crap on a paper plate for her if it gets me some of this grub."

• • • • •

FEW HOURS LATER Jodi sat with Debbie at Lip's girlfriends house as her mother, Sheila, (who Jodi idolized after only a few minutes) fitted Veronica for her now back on wedding.