1

You opened your eyes hardly, and immedialty shut them off when seeing the strong light. After you got used to it, you actually opened your eyes. You tried to get up, which you couldn't, actually you couldn't move your body except for your head and your left arm. You looked around you ; you were onto a wall, and your legs, torso and right arm were restrained. You started panicking, what the fuck was this.

As you tried to get off those restraints, a voice started playing in the room.

"- V-Voice guidance, beginning First Trial...
- Wha-
- You will have to escape the restraints. You have 10 minutes. G-Good luck.
- Excuse me what-"

A timer had started going down. You shook your head and tried to get yourself out. No use. Then you tried looking in your pocket, and you found a key with a weird shape. You tried it on your restraints, and failed. You swore under your breath and looked around you again. 

On the side of the wall was a scrap paper, which you thought you could use to scrap the key somehow. But you didn't reach it, you were a few  milimeters too far from it. Swearing again, you hold your breath and compressed your chest, which let you slide a bit in the restraints and reach the scrap paper. You looked at the timer: 7 minutes left. You struggled to scrap the key, burned your finger joints, and almost ran out of breath, but you managed to do it and it finally was fitting your restraints' lock. 

You fell on the ground and held your head where it hurt you. It took a second before you heard a click coming from the door, and ran to it. As soon as you were out, the door closed shut behind you. 

The hallway in front of you was dark, very dark. You couldn't see anything. You took your courage and started going forward. You walked a few minutes, very scared because of the dark, before you felt yourself falling, and falling, and falling for god knows how long.

You passed out during your fall, and didn't see or feel anything since then.

As you woke up, you were in a new strange place. It was bigger than where you were before, and blue. You also saw a bunch of people in front of you, kids, adults, teens, all of which presented in different ways. In the middle of all these people, you saw a tall blond haired man. He seemed very familar, but you couldn't tell why. 

He caught you staring at him, and gave you a smirk, but not one of those creepy smirks, a comforting smirk. As he waved in your direction, he adressed to the other people.

"- It seems like everyone is awake now, huh? How about we start the introductions, miss Sara?"

An orange haired girl, Sara apparently, awkwardly nodded to the blond man. You couldn't help but notice everyone's collars, and you inconsciently touched your own neck, only to feel the cold metal on your fingers, which gave you a chill.

Everyone had started introducing themselves: Kazumi Mishima, a high school teacher, Nao Egoroko, his former student, Reko Yabusame, a singer songwriter, Kai Satou, a homemaker, Q-taro Burgerberg, a baseball player, Sou Hiyori, a job-hopper, and then the blond man introduced himself as Keiji Shinogi, a policeman. Your feeling of déjà vu had gotten stronger, you recognized that name but didn't remember why.

Sara had come in front of you and asked you to introduce yourself. Lost in your thoughts, she quite startled you, and you answered, awkwardly.

"- Ah, uh, (y/n) (l/n)! College graduate.
- (y/n)... I see, that's why you are so familar, heh.
- What're you talking about, Shinogi?
- ...hm, nothing, forget that."

Okay, you were definitely *not* forgetting that. The remaining people introduced themselves: Gin Ibushi, a kid, and Kanna Kizuchi, a middle schooler who seemed to have lost her big sister. She seemed to have gone through a meltdown, and passed out on the floor. As the introductions ended, Q-taro showed everyone the box he had to bring for his First Trial. You and three others, Sara, Nao and Kanna (who's key had been retrieved by Reko) inserted your first trial keys inside the four holes, effectively opening it. Keiji opened it, and read the note inside telling us to look for the doll head's parts. 

Everyone decided to split to go search around. Nao and Reko stayed to watch over Kanna, and you looked around, trying to see who you could go with. Keiji, followed by Joe, tapped on your shoulder and surprised you. You turned around to look at him, smiling.

"- Hey hey, (y/n), do you wish to join Joe and I in our investigation?
- Ah, sure. But why me?
- You seemed lonely, so mister policeman decided to ask you!
- Haha, thanks for the explanation, Joe."

You nodded and followed the two boys. The three of you entered a hallway leading to a game room, and you looked around, looking for any clues. You looked inside the hole in front of the target, to see if there was an exit over there.

"- If I was you, I wouldn't be over that hole like that, (y/n), it might be dangerous.
- Ah, you're right, Shinogi! I'll stop."

You got up and looked at another place. Joe tried to open the red door, without success. Then after he tried to open the blue door, which he succeeded. The three of you got into the blue room and investigated it. 

Eventually, you were later joined by Kai and Q-taro and Sou and Sara. Keiji gave Sara something you couldn't see well, so you shrugged it off and told the others you were gonna look back into the game room, and walked out. You were soon joined by Sou, and as soon as he walked out, a barrier got between the two of you and the five inside the blue room. Panicked, you ran over to said barrier and tried to force it open, to no avail. You stayed there, looking for  an exit as the russian roulette inside was going on. 

You freezed in your steps and listened carefully when Keiji told the others inside about his reasons for not wanting to handle the gun. You had heard about this story, and yet you were sure it never got on the TV. You stayed still, thinking about it, yet your memories really didn't want to cooperate. Sou gently tapped on your shoulder to bring you back to reality, to which you responded with an apology and continued your search.

After the people inside had finished playing russian roulette, the barrier vanished and they went out. As a "gift", Sara got a part of the doll's body. 

***

Hey guys! It's Lucie hehe
Here's the first chapter of the story
I'm very happy to see other people like this story, and your comments really cheer me up and motivate me to write!

Anyways, hope you like this chapter hehe
See you soon for chap 2!