ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

"Gabriel," Sam says as he enters my room once more. I haven't been the same since Y/N died in my arms. I could've saved her but... the angels dragged out in different way before she died. "What Sam?," I say. "James wants to play with his dad," Sam says. James is Y/N's adoptive son. I told her I would've done human if she'd liked. She just chuckled.

"In a minute." Sam sighs and close my door once more. The beer bottles were scattered all over the floor. I put in a flash drive into Sam's laptop. A file shows up and I click it. It's James's 5th birthday.

"Good morning daddy! Wake up baby," Y/N says as she shoved the camera into my face. She faces the camera towards us and she kisses me. "What's the excitement all about?," I reply. "It's our little munchkin's birthday! You promised him a good one," she says with her beautiful smile. I take the camera from her and film her.

"Babe! Stop!," she giggles. She begins to cover her beautiful restless face from view and I chuckle. "Sweetness, you look beautiful." She uncovers her face and smiles widely. Her beautiful hair all bed like. "Hurry up! Let's make him breakfast!" She takes the camera from me and she turns it to herself. "Happy birthday James. Mommy and Daddy love you."

She pauses it but then the next clip is ya having breakfast. "How's breakfast sweetie?," she asks him. "Amazing! Thank you mom and dad!," James says with powered sugar in his nose. I BOOP his nose and he hugs me tightly. "Look at my boys. Hey, J. Tell dad what you want to do." "Can Uncle Dean, Sam, and Cas come over? I wanna have a pool party!" I chuckle and say yes to his suggestion.

"Go get your things ready then." He rushes off and up the stairs to his room. "So honey, how are you feeling now that you've had a very sweet breakfast made by yours truly?," she questions me. I'm only wearing some pants in the video. "I feel so happy. James is gonna go to school soon and he seems pretty excited about it." I begin to tickle her and I steal the camera from her again.

I show her laughing. "Babe! Stop! I'm gonna pee!" I kiss her and pause it there.

I get up and head out my room. James comes running towards me. "Hey buddy," I say," Uncle Sam tells me you wanna play." "Yes! Princess and Dragons! Uncle Sam's the princess." "Why? Is it because of his hair?," I chuckle. James nods. Sam pouts and places on the princess crown. "Uncle Dean and you will be the dragons," James says," grrr."

Dean comes out wearing face paint and James laughs. I smile, something I haven't done in awhile. Me and Dean begin to circle the map table as James pretended to be the white knight. He stabbed Dean in the arm with his foam sword, Dean being too dramatic. James stabs me in the stomach and I let out a funny scream.

James makes it on top of the table and hugs Sam. "I've saved Uncle Sam!," James calls out. It went on for like an hour. Soon, James was knocked out cold and was asleep. I tuck him in and kiss him on the head. "I love you bud," I whisper. I head out of his room and sigh. Dean places a hand on my shoulder. "You're gonna get there."

"Thanks man." Dean walks off and heads in his room. I head back to mine and sit in front of the laptop again, pressing play.

"Happy birthday little man!," Dean says as he enters the door. He kisses Y/N on the cheek, who's holding the camera, and then hugs me and James. "Uncle Dean!," James shouts in joy. Sam walks in and smiles widely as James runs up to him. "Where's uncle Cas?," James asks. Castiel shows up with a gift and a huge smile.

It runs in the family. Never smiling. James runs over to Castiel, making him laugh. Y/N turns it around to face her. "As you can see James loves his uncles. Maybe even more than his parents." Everyone chuckles and we all head out to the backyard. Dean begins on the grill while Y/N filmed him, asking him questions. She does that with the other two before it cuts to another clip.

It's me filming Y/N being pushed in the pool by Dean. Dean jumps in right after her. She comes up and she begins to laugh. "You filmed this?! Gabe! I'm gonna kill you for that!," she shouts but with a smile. "You love me," I say. "I do," she says. She gets out the pool and comes over to me and takes the camera while I'm laughing. It cuts to another clip.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear James. Happy birthday to you." James blows out his candles and we all cheer. We cut the cake and begin to eat it. Y/N had bought a separate pie for Dean. "What did you wish for?," Sam asks James. "For a telescope!," James shouts. Dean smiles and grabs the gifts from the trunk of his car.

"Uncle Dean decided to buy you a lot of gifts!" "Wow!" James looks at all of them and smiles widely. It cuts and shows him opening his gifts one by one. The last one was Castiel's. We've known that James has wanted a telescope. He picked up after Y/N's father for astronomy. "Wow! A telescope! Thank you Uncle Cas!"

He hugs me and that's where it ends.

I begin to take out the flash drive when another video begins to play.

"Hey honey. I don't know when you'll be watching this but... I finally found out that I'm pregnant! I wanted to record this because I know that living the hiring life isn't exactly the way we want it to go. I'm 2 months in. Plus I'd be away in Chicago to go visit my family. I just wanted to leave this here. I love you so much Gabriel. No man or angel has ever treated me the way you do. You mean so much to me. I love you." She blows me a kiss and it cuts.

I pull out our first date picture and look at it. She was gone too soon. But the good news is, her Heaven is filled of memories of me, James, and the boys. She's in Heaven.