Prologue

The night sky pour in as the moon shine so bright and the stars dazzle like diamonds. A shadowy cloak figure ran pass the tree as it is running away from something or someone. But it is true, it is running away from a group of jungle cats as they ran very fast catching up the cloak figure. The figure is a woman, her face is hidden by the hood of the cloak as her covered eyes look down at the infant wrapped in a dark green blanket.

The baby is squirming a little from the cold breeze blowing into his soft cheeks as his eyes open revealing slit pupils. The woman hush him to stay quiet while hiding behind the pine tree.

The Jungle Cats searched high and low to track their scent as they move around into the foggy forest. One of the cats raise it head up as it found the woman and baby's scent. The woman cursed a little as she stepped out of her hiding spot and ran quickly out of the forest.

She held her baby close to her while the Jungle Cats chase after her. She ran fast as she could like a cheetah catching a gazelle in the night. She search for something to hide her precious child from the monster that wants him found alive.

A bright light from the far distance reveal a couple packing their things in a wagon cart as they are about to leave and head back home. The cloak woman follow them and it lead her and the baby to a hidden village filled with monsters and humans.

The village became a hidden place in China where monsters and humans live there in peace. The surrounding areas of the hidden village has a strong scent of harmony blowing in the air with monsters and humans enjoying themselves.

The woman heard a tiger roar from far away so she stay hidden behind the alley between two homes as she blended in the shadows with her baby. She can't hide so long because the Jungle Cats will catch her scent and find her fast. As the woman look for a place to protect her place, she saw the same couple heading inside their home as they carry their belongings inside.

There was a idea in her head and the idea will break her heart, she has to give her baby to the couple. She has no other choice, it's giving her the baby to a new family or giving it the baby to the monster and get mauled by the Jungle Cats, so she'll go with the first choice. The woman put her baby in a weaving basket found in the backyard of someone's house and place her child outside the door of the couple's house. She gave her baby a final kiss on the forehead and knock on the door, and ran off and out of the village.

The door open showing a man and woman looking outside but they heard a whimper of a baby, they look down and saw the baby wrapped in a cozy blanket and it is laying in a basket. The woman hold the baby around her arms as she comforts the poor infant. The couples name are Fen and Jin, the owners of the orphanage.

Fen: "Where did he come from?"

Jin: "I don't know but there's a note on the blanket." He said and read the note.

The cloak woman left them a letter before she left the village. The letter said that the baby name is Rage and he needs someone to take care of the poor infant. The couple agreed and took the child inside their home. As soon they close the door, the cloak woman look back at her child one last time as she is hiding behind a tree, and eyes are pour with liquid tears coming down on her cheeks. She wipe her tears away as she left the hidden village.

Her final words were before she left her son, "Take care of my precious son."

Her figure ran through the darkness where the Jungle Cats won't find her.