Chapter 2

The sky turns tangerine orange as the clouds transform into a yellow color up in the air. The sun is setting down as Rage said goodbye to Hachi and walk back home. The walk from home is not that far but a good run will keep up his time. He made it back to the orphanage and his foster parents are setting up for dinner. The smell of roasted duck, rice, noodles, and dumplings made the kids drool fast like a waterfall flowing more quickly. It made Rage's stomach growl after playing soccer with his new teammates.

Fen: "How was your day Rage?"

Rage: "It was fun, I met a new friend and we played soccer."

Fen: "Oh how nice. What's your friend's name?"

Rage: "His name is Hachi, he sounds like a pretty nice boy."

Fen: "Hachi? Oh, didn't his father won a contest for making the best honey pudding?"

Rage: "Yes, he told me about it." He said and eat the roasted duck.

Fen: "I'm glad you made a new friend."

Rage: "I also met a girl as well. I think her name is Daisy."

Fen: "Oh Daisy, her family owns a wonderful flower shop. I remember Jin gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses on our first date. It was romantic of him." she said and remember that memory. The little kids were pretty gross out and some of them stick their tongue out.

The rest of dinner went well and Rage help his foster mother put the food away and wash the dishes before heading to bed. He then unwrap the bandages around his right arm revealing his black tattoo of the dragon. His mind is wandering of questions about the tattoo on his legs, arms, abdomen, and chest. He look at the tattoo thinking maybe it's something about the dream he had. He remembers that a woman was carrying a baby and was chased by a group of exotic wild cats. He recalled the moment where in his dream, he see the baby with the same tattoo as him.

He tried sleeping through the night but the same dream kept appearing in his head. He then woke up in the middle of the night, and head outside to get some fresh air. The full moon is bright up in the night sky, and the groups of stars are shining bright together. A nice walk around the village will keep him relax, the breeze blows the nifty wind into Rage's long hair.

He move forward and the path lead him to the end of the village. It made him walk in the green forest, the fireflies are flying around the grass and bushes while the bulb bright yellow. It's beautiful to see the view of the night forest, the leaves from the trees swoosh back and forth from the wind blowing air. It was nice for Rage to help him soothe as he look at the view of the background of nature.

His thoughts of relaxation were interrupted when he heard a deep growl coming from behind the pine trees as the eyes are glowing through the darkness. The creatures stepped out of the shadows revealing a lion, tiger, jaguar, and a panther moving slowly towards him. Rage step back a little slowly so the cats won't pounce on him and tear him into shreds.
They let out another growling showing sharp and pointing teeth in front of the boy.

Rage: "Nice cats, I don't have anything for you." He said and step back more.

One of the cats pounce on him, but Rage dodge it in full speed as the second one pounce back at him. Every pounce attack they did gives Rage managed to dodge all of it and fight back one by one. The tiger left Rage a cut on the right arm tearing up the bandages as it bleeds profusely.

Rage: "AHH!!" He scream from the pain on his right arm.

He stopped the bleeding with his left hand as the Jungle Cats approach him more and ready to attack until a female teenage appear and fight back with her bo staff. Her name is Jun, and she is a orphan just like him, but she lives in a different housing. Her life was training in martial arts, she never get along with the other orphan kids, and her attitude sounds serious with the emotionless look in her eyes. Jun once met Rage before when he saved her life from a falling crate.

Jun: "Get out of here before I turn all of you into rugs." She said in a harsh tone making her look fierce.

The cats let out a last growl and disappear into the darkness.

Jun: "Are you okay?" She said and help his wound.

Rage: "Yeah, they just came out of no where."

Jun: "I'm glad your alive but it was stupid of you going out in the night. You almost died."

Rage: "I know but the reason why I went out is because I had the same dream again. I remember a baby has the same tattoo as me, I think the baby is....me."

Jun look at him with a surprising look but she can't see his eyes because they're cover by his bangs. She saw his eyes before, his eyes were golden color with slit pupils, those are dragon eyes.

Jun: "We should head back before our foster parents finds out we're gone."

Rage: "Yeah, Let's go."

Jun help Rage walk back to the village due to his injured arm. It was very nice of her when she helps him with his injuries but she sometimes scolded to him for his idiotic actions, like a mother scold her child for doing something bad. It was pretty careless for Rage to walk alone at night and almost died from the Jungle Cats.

They stopped at Rage's home but they went to the backyard. His bedroom is upstairs and there's a vine wall next to his window he used as a ladder.

Jun: "I should head back, you stay quite before your foster parents hear you."

Rage: "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow?"

Jun: "Maybe, if you ever save me from danger again. Anyway, I gotta go. Goodbye and goodnight." She said and heads off.

Rage climb back to his room and went under the covers to rest for the night from the incident. But when he is sleeping, the scratch from his arm heals under the clean bandage.

A crow flew and land onto the window as it looks down at the sleepy boy with its golden color eyes and slit pupils.

The same crow who watched him before as a spy.