Chapter 4

Jun catch up the two male teenagers after the soccer game they played. She followed them to an antique shop, the owner Mr. Art only examine, or trades valuable artifacts to his customers.

Jun: "So, why are we going to the antique shop again?"

Hachi: "It's the mask Rage found in the bamboo forest." He said and show the lower mask to her.

Jun: "Looks valuable, I wonder how much it's worth?"

Hachi: "Probably more than $200, it looks vintage and it also has some nice patterns and texture."

The walk to Mr. Art's antique shop was four minutes away, they soon step inside the store. The antique shop is filled with valuable porcelain vases, dolls, dishes, and books. There's also vintage furnitures made from the old era back then standing in front of the old printed walls. The photos on display look dusty but it's sealed in a glass and wooden frame. The shelves on the wall have old jars stack on each side on top, the middle row are books with ancient writing on the front cover, and the last row are small jewelry boxes stack together like a small tower and next to it is a old silver mirror standing up straight.

Hachi: "Mr. Art! It's me Hachi!"

Mr. Art: "Hey Hachi, I see you brought your friends."

Hachi: "Yeah, my friend Rage found this in the bamboo forest." He said and hand it to him.

Mr. Art examine the artifacts more closely with the magnifying glass until he discovered something about the mask.

Mr. Art: "This isn't any ordinary artifact. It's a Shen Gong Wu."

Hachi: "Huh? A Shen Gong Wu?"

Mr. Art: "Shen Gong Wus are rare magical objects created by Grand Master Dashi, it can only activate by saying its name."

Hachi: "Okay, but what is the name of the Shen Gong Wu Rage found?"

Mr. Art pulled out a old book from the bookshelf as he flip through the pages. The book is a list of Shen Gong Wu Grand Master Dachi recorded in each page many years ago. He wrote out specific details about the Wus amazing ability to fight in combat. Mr. Art found the book when he was traveling in the No Where land, it was buried behind the tree.

Mr. Art: "Ah ha, here it is. This is the Banshee Mask, it allows the user to screech a loud sonic blast sending their enemies flying."

Hachi: "Wow, I never knew it was that strong."

Mr. Art: "Of course, the Wu can also cause the user's enemies to go deaf from the loud blast."

Jun: "Oh..."

Mr. Art: "The Shen Gong Wus are really important tools, the Xiaolin Monks must look for it before it goes to the wrong hand."

Jun: "What do you mean by the wrong hand."

Mr. Art: "There's a evil group called the "Heylin" who are seeking for the Shen Gong Wu and use it for destruction among the world. I think the three of you should give it to the monks as soon as possible."

Rage: "Of course."

Mr. Art: "They live in the Xiaolin Temple down in the East. I'll give you a map to their location." He said and handed Rage a map.

Rage, Hachi, and Jun left the stop and look at the map. The map shows the red path to the Xiaolin Temple across the steep hill and next to the rough rivers that leads to a huge waterfall.

Jun: "The path to the temple looks risky."

Rage: "I know but we gotta return back to the monks. They think we stole it."

Hachi: "You're right, but...can we see if it really works?"

Jun: "No."

Rage: "Jun's right, it's not a toy Hachi."

Hachi: "Fine. Come on then, I'm hungry for manapua."

Rage: "Sure, I love manapua."

Jun: "Ok then."

The Xiaolin Monks are tired out from walking up the concrete stairs as they made it to the top. The fog up to the mountain disappear revealing a large village. The monks never heard of it before but the background looks peaceful. There is a male human helping a woman with butterfly wings and antennas carrying crates of star fruits and apples. And a humanoid bull push a heavy cart of dishes for a elderly woman.

Omi: "What is this place Dojo?"

Dojo: "I don't know, I never if this place before. It must be a secret village."

Clay: "Well, we gotta find the Banshee Mask first before the Heylins gets to it."

Omi: Yes but where? It could be anywhere."

Hachi ordered three manapuas for him, Rage, and Jun. The three of them sat together on a concrete as they take a bite on their snack.

Hachi: "What shall we do with the Banshee Mask?"

Rage: "I'll hold on to it and hide it for good."

Jun: "I hope. Remember, we gotta bring it back to the Xiaolin Monks."

Rage: "I know Jun."

Hachi took another bite of the pork filled manapua.

Hachi: "I wonder where they are right now."

The Xiaolin Monks are worn out from searching for the Banshee Mask but no luck.

Raimundo: "It's gonna take forever finding the Wu!"

Omi: "Don't give up Raimundo, it has to be somewhere."

Dojo: "Lets hope so, someone must be using the Banshee Mask right now."

Mr. Art: "Did you say the Banshee Mask?"

They turn their heads to face a middle-age man, he wore a green apron covered in dust a little, a gray headband around his forehead, glasses on his face, and tools in his belt.

Dojo: "You know the Banshee Mask?!"

Mr. Art: "Why yes, a boy and his friends found it in the bamboo forest, and they're planning to take it back to the Xiaolin Temple."

Omi: "Good sir, do you know where are they now?"

Mr. Art: "If I recall, they went to the manapua shop for a lunch break."

Omi: "Thank you kind sir for the information."
He said and they head off to the manapua shop.

They soon didn't realize the black bird stalked the Xiaolin Monks and the long haired boy with his friends.