Chapter 3

The next morning turned out to be normal, but Rage soon discover something. The injuries on his arm is gone when he woke up. There were no scars and he thinks it's some kind of magic from his tattoo. It can be possible because he remember he sprained his ankle when he tripped over a log, and his ankle healed fast. His foster parents believed that it's a unbelievable gift to have.

Rage stepped downstairs to the living room where he sees the younger kids playing around with each other, toys scattered everywhere on the floor, and some of them are drawing on the table. It's a mess like someone threw a party last night, Rage is aware of his surroundings when one of the kids threw a toy and it almost hit him.

Rage: "Watch out! You almost hit me!" He scolded one of them and avoid the toys by walking over it so he won't tripped over.

Fen: "Everyone, I need all of you to clean up the mess after when all of you are done playing." She said and finish up cleaning the dishes in the sink.

The younger kids continue playing with their toys as Rage walk pass them but he move away quickly when one of them threw another toy almost hitting him. The day became good, Rage invites Jun to play soccer with Hachi.

Jun: "It's very nice of you to invite to me play soccer with your friends."

Rage: "Yeah, it's a fun game. Hachi said that I was amazing last night."

Hachi flew down in front of them with the soccer on one hand.

Hachi: "Yo Rage, you made it. And I see you invited a friend to play. You're Jun right?"

Jun: "Yeah, nice to meet you."

Hachi: "I'm Hachi by the way. Lets play!"

The game starts with Rage running past the other team while kicking the ball to the goalie.
Jun is amazed of his skills and speed. She never seen someone so fast, and so athletic. Her eyes are focused on him scoring a goal but soon was struck back in reality when she was tackled by one of the teammates. Rage notice it, so he ran and help Jun up.

Rage: "Jun are you okay?"

Jun: "Yeah, thank you by the way." She said and there's blush pink forming on her cheeks.

Rage: "Come on, another round is about to start." He said and let her kick the soccer ball when the game starts. She scored a goal in the other team's goalie with an amazing kick.

Rage: "Good kick Jun!" He said and it made her blush more.

Hachi: 'Heh, someone likes him.'

Rage: "It's my turn to serve the ball." Rage said and he starts running to the other team's goalie.

They tried blocking him or kick the ball away but Rage manage to avoid them quick in a speed, and he soon kick the soccer ball into the goalie but the speed cause the ball to go through the net due to his strength leaving a huge burnt hole on it. The soccer ball went flying and landed in the bamboo forest, people in the hidden village go there to do some martial arts training or look at the pandas.

Rage: "I'll get it."

Hachi: "Let me come with you. The bamboo forest is a pretty large place for lost things. I hope a panda doesn't steal it because that's my only ball." He said and flies to the bamboo forest with Rage following him.

It's true what Hachi said about the bamboo forest, many villagers will loose all of their stuff maybe it's because they believe pandas likes to steal their things and keep it for themselves. Hachi lost like five or seven soccer balls before and he can't find them. The bamboos are thick and hard growing all around the ground and it's covering up the path confusing travelers.

Rage use his instinct to follow the scent of a soccer ball. He moves quickly but was stopped when he spotted something in the far distance and its shiny a little bit bright. Rage move forward and pick up the item he found. He examine the item and it looks like a iron face lower half mask with a voice port in the center of the mouth. The texture and color also looks like it was made in the old era.

Hachi: "You found the soccer ball?"

Rage: "No but I found this." He said and show it to him.

Hachi: "What is it?"

Rage: "I don't know but it looks old." He said and examine it more.

Hachi: "Maybe someone lost it. Lets take it to Mr. Art's antique shop, it might be worth something."

Rage: "Yeah but let's find your ball first."

Hachi: "Sure."

They continue on finding the soccer ball and Hachi finally found the ball, it was between two of the bamboo trees and was also covered by leaves.

Meanwhile, the Xiaolin Warrior and their dragon companion Dojo search for the Shen Gong Wu called the Banshee Mask, it allows the user to screech a loud sonic blast to their enemies. They have to find it before Jack Spicer, Wuya, Chase Young or the other Heylin members find it first. Dojo sense that the Shen Gong Wu is somewhere in the bamboo forest. They look high and low around the bamboo forest but no sign of it.

Omi: "Dojo, are you sure the Banshee Mask is here? We searched everywhere but no Shen Gong Wu."

Dojo: "I'm positive, it's here somewhere but maybe it's buried somewhere."

Raimundo: "We did but nothings."

Kimiko: "It's probably Jack or the Heylins took it."

Clay: "I guess we're too late." He said and sigh in disappointment.

Suddenly Dojo is starting to twitch and move its body weirdly like he's twitching. It's because he's sensing the Banshee Mask is here but it someone moved it up in the mountain.

Dojo: "Guys, I sense the Banshee Mask is here but someone must have grabbed it and took it up there." The small dragon said and point up at the upstairs path.

Omi: "We gotta find that person before Jack Spicer or the Heylins find him or her first!"

They ran up the concrete moss stairs, the fog is coming in a bit think but they were able to see while running up.

In the meantime, a crow up on the tree branch watch Rage taking the Shen Gong Wu to an antique shop with his bee friend. The eyes of the Heylin Warlord watched him close.

Chase: "I finally found you, Rage Young."