Chapter 4

After an hour and half of slow and steady drive we reached home. I was completely exhausted. I was on my way to my room when Naiomi called me in the kitchen. She was making some coffee for both of us. She slowly poured the coffee in our mugs and handed me mine. I took my mug and followed her as she went into the living room.

"Tonight." She said. "We are gonna celebrate." She noticed the change of reaction on my face. Celebrate. That means a party. I mean why. Well to be true I hated parties. Well drunk people, loud music and sweaty bodies. How can anyone like it?

" Yes we are going to a party. One of my friends has a party at her fraternity. She invited me and you are coming." She said. Well it was more sort of an order.

"But. I mean. I am not a party person. Well you can go and enjoy yourself. Why do you want to babysit me? I don't even have anything to wear."I said, silently praying that she would agree with me and go alone.

"I'm sorry babe. But you are coming. And for the part about something to wear, follow me." She turned around and went straight into her room. Though we were flatmates this was my first time in her room. I was of the  same size but with long black curtains and a different arrangement.

She walked past her bed and went straight to her closet, she moved some  hangers exposing a collection of short but beautiful dresses. She handed him a black dress with glitter all over it and pointed towards the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, quickly changed into her dress and headed back to her room. She was sitting on her bed, legs crossed with her coffee mug in her palms, slowly sipping her coffee.

"Wow. You look gorgeous."

Well she was right, this dress looked beautiful. It was tight on my skin, fitting perfectly with my curvy body. This was the first time that I noticed how curvy my body was. It was not too short just above my knees. I turned around admiring the dress. When Naiomi handed me a pair of black heels. I didn't even notice when she got up and walked in her closet. I put on those heels and sat on her bed.

"What are you gonna wear?" I asked.

She went back in her closet and came out with a red dress. It was beautiful. She went to her bathroom to put on her dress. Once done, she came out. She looked beautiful. This dress was a bit shorter than the one I wore. It was a bright red off shoulder dress with a small v neck.She had a pair of red heels on. 

Well isn't it a bit 'too much' for a fraternity party. I thought so but when we reached there I was forced to rethink my statement.

We took my car, it nearly took us forty five minutes to reach there. Naiomi was sitting in the passenger set telling me the way. Even though I had a GPS navigator, this was more fun. 

Once there, I found everyone wearing short dresses with high heels. Some girls drink and gossip, while most sit in the laps of different boys and make out with them. Well rest all was like any other party. Cheap beer, Cherry vodka and ' party games '. 

Naiomi and I walked past all this crowd to the bar. She asked for two beers and handed me one. I took the beer and placed it on my lips. I took a small sip and noticed Naiomi had already finished hers. She took my hand and pulled me through the crowd to one of the corners of the room, where few girls sat gossiping and sipping their beer as if it was tea and they were a group of grandmas at a tea party.

"Hey Naiomi. You are late." A blond girl said waving at her. Her dress was way too revealing. 

"Hey Nina. Just got caught up in some work."she replied with a smile. The girl, Nina stood up and started walking towards a group of boys who were sitting on the couch. 

"We were waiting for you." She said, pulling Naiomi's hand. 

So now I am at a party where I don't know anyone. Alone. Bored. I took another sip of my beer and went back to the bar. I saw the last chair was empty and rushed to fill it. Now I am all by myself. I slipped in my earphones and turned on the music. 

It was a slow transition from Selena Gomez's album to Taylor Swift's when I I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back to see who it was. Well it was a beautiful blonde girl. She had beautiful grey eyes and short hair just reaching her shoulders. She was totally drunk and was saying something I couldn't hear.

I took off my earphones to listen to what she was saying.

"Ian, why are you sitting here babe? All alone." She said. Well she was totally drunk.

"Miss, I thi-" before I could complete my sentence, her soft lips brushing against mine. Her lips were soft and bouncy. I could taste the beer that she just had with a bit of mint. Her eyes were closed as if this was the last time. There was a need, a fire, a feeling that was unknown to me. 

We broke gasping for air. We both were exhausted. But at peace. The next few moments were spent staring at her hazel green eyes. They were beautiful. Big but empty, waiting for someone to fill them with happiness and joy. It felt as if I could just keep staring at them all day and night. For the rest of my life.

"Maddie, are you playing?" A brunette girl asked, breaking our eye contact. Maddie. Maddie. She turned towards the girl and nodded and asked her to go forward. Then she turned back at me.

"Are you coming babe?" She asked with bright eyes. Unable to speak. I just nodded. She placed a kiss on my cheek and followed the brunette into the crowd.

What just happened. I took a sip of beer that was still in my hand and glanced at my phone. Wait what it's almost midnight, it's quarter to twelve. I put my beer on the bar top and was about to go find Naiomi when I heard a voice.

"Wanna get out ?"I recognised the voice. It was Naiomi. I turned and answered with a weak smile.

"Yes please."

Olivia's outfit

Olivia's outfit

Naiomi's outfit

Naiomi's outfit

(A/N: hey guys!! So here's the fourth chapter. Hope you like it.

Love

Cosmic_rose_
)