preface

Lords, gentlewomen and others,

Before you venture to the drama and tension I have stuff to say and one disclaimer to make.

The story takes place during the WDWG tour but dates and order of locations were changed for the plot. The time frame is a week in August 2020. As of now, that is the distant future since I wrote in January/February before tour had even started (and before I knew a pandemic would disrupt A-L-L world affairs).

The setting is London. Naturally the POV character uses British English that will hopefully not cause confusion. I'll try my best juggling the differences to US English but for myself neither accents are native.

If you have something to criticise feel free to let me know. I welcome any kind of critique :)

Each chapter ends with a song recommendation and yes, I have the nerve to talk about other artist in this fandom. I like music. Wanna hate me for it?
The songs give me a similar vibe to Billie's and Finneas' music.

Even though we're all here for fun I want to say something in full disclosure to publish this with a good conscience.
I wrote this to project my feelings into a fictional ship that is one part based on a very non-fictional individual. Billie needs to be differentiated from the person I'm writing about here. Her characterisation in this, including her sexuality, is entirely based on my imagination.
I respect that more than anything.

Alright, I'll shut up now.
Enjoy my friends

_______________________________________

▪ published 20.03. to 22.05.2020
▪ warning for swearing