Chapter 2

(No one's POV)

    Hideki woke up and ran to his brother's room to see Izuku at his computer with coffee and typing like his life depended on it Hideki then took the coffee and said "you retard get off of the computer and go to bed I have to go I don't have time to take care of you." Izuku then rubbed his eyes and slammed his head on the desk and said "but I need to investigate" Hideki then threw a blanket over him having him fall asleep instantly. Hideki finished eating and ran to UA, once he got there he was pushed by Bakugou who said "out of my freak" Hideki then ran inside and sat down. (Hideki's POV)
When we sat down Present Mic then came in and yelled "HEY THERE LITTLE LISTENERS SAY HEY!" Me being myself I yelled "Hey!" He then grinned and continued his explanation. Half way through when he was explaining the obstacles blue boy over here yelled "in the UA pamphlet it shows four robot's and you've only showed three this is a disgrace on UA'S half! And you the emo one are you even paying attention!" I then said "hey that man you see him he's my uncle so stop yelling now listen you sonic impersonator!" Everyone started to laugh and I sat down and Mic continued his speech.
    We all went to our designated area and I saw the girl Izuku saved so I walked toward's her only to be stopped by Sonic saying "she's trying to focus are you trying to distract her" I then said "dude I will roast you again and my brother saved her so I just want to tell her something." He then removed his hand and I walked towards her and said "remember when broccoli boy saved you" she then turned "around and said "yeah didn't you save him when he saved me" I then nodded and said "I think my brother likes you" she then blushed and said "we should get ready" I then got in my fighting stance and the alarm went off and I ran in destroying every robot I saw. I then thought '50 point's that's enough for the hero course' I then went on a roof and watched the other contestants. (No one's POV) (In the viewing room) There were eight figures that were watching and they knew this year was promising, the tiny one then said "time for a challenge" he pushed a red button and the ground started to shake everyone turned around to see a giant robot that destroyed two buildings. Hideki was about to walk off when he heard a groan and saw a girl with pink hair and glasses who was stuck under a boulder, he then saw the robot's foot about to crush her but Hideki didn't let that happen. He then flew up and burned the robot's head which destroyed it, he then flew down and moved the boulder and picked her up bridal style and yelled "where's Recovery girl!" She then walked up to the two and kissed her forehead which made the pain disappear.
     Hideki then set her down and started to walk away but was stopped by the girl who said "my name is Suzuki thank you for saving me" she then bowed and Hideki said "you're welcome and the name is Hideki, I hope to see you again but I have to go take care of my brother he was up for two day's straight and got no sleep so see ya." (Two hour timeskip) Hideki had to stay by Izuku's bed so he wouldn't get up but he would not listen so Hideki back hanned Izuku knocking him out immediately. Hideki then walked out Izuku's room and made dinner, put some in the fridge and went to bed, Midnight went to the fridge and saw food with a sticky note on it she then smiled ate and went to bed. (Izuku's POV) I woke up at 12 and got my suit on and did my patrol, there was no crime but I stayed on a roof and watched all the people but I was interrupted by someone saying "you shouldn't be up here kid" I turned around and saw Erasure head but I didn't answer I just watched the people until he said "let me guess, you're a vigilante" I only nodded in response only to be kicked off the roof, I then used my telekinesis so I could grab the wall but then my quirk's were erased and I hit my head on the wall then blackness.

Ok ok so I might ship Hideki with my OC Suzuki and chapter three is going to be long