Chapter 7

(Hideki's POV)

        Alright it's time for The Cavalry Battle we had to do team's of four and I went straight to Suzuki and asked "wanna be on a team?" Her eye's started to sparkle she then nodded furiously I smiled and then said "let's find two more people." we started looking around and saw that everybody had a team exept Izuku and Ochaco, we walked toward's them and I said "welcome to the team, Izuku your on top since you got first place so everyone carry Broccoli boy." Izuku then told us the plan and we all agreed and waited and then mom yelled "everyone get ready and start!" Everyone came after us going for the one million Izuku then said "Suzuki use your quirk and create a hole in the ground" she then cut herself and you could see her veins she then stomped sending four team's flying. (Izuku's POV)
   After that we didn't go for anyone we kept our headband safe then ice came flying toward's us and I yelled "Hideki Black whip!" We used Black whip to protect us, Ochaco made us weightless so we easily jumped over Todoroki's team only for Bakugo come and yell "Icy-hot he's mine!"

     Bakugo and Todoroki attacked at the same time and Todoroki used his fire and Bakugo was about to hit us we then used Black whip to protect ourselves only to have Shoji's team come and take the headband.  We then used Black whip to launch us in the air, we then landed behind Bakugo and take his headband we then ran off and then we saw Bakugo take one of Todoroki's headbands and run off. Two minutes passed and the buzzer went off mother then yelled "the six team's that our passing our Team Kayama, Team Todoroki, Team Bakugo, Team Shinso, Team Shoji and Team Monoma!" I got off of my team's shoulders and said "let's go get lunch" we all nodded and started walking until me and Hideki fell to the ground and our veins turned black we were both in pain. The tentacles covered our arm's and were stabbing into our arm's I then screamed "get Aizawa down here, he's the only one that can stop this!" Aizawa then started to run down and many Pro heroes tried to restrain us only to be hit into the wall we couldn't control the quirk we were powerless against it Aizawa then came and erased our quirk's and the pain stopped and Ochaco hugged me and Suzuki hugged Hideki, the Pro heroes got out of the wall and yelled "this is unacceptable! Those two almost killed us they should be expelled!" I then got up and said "look we just obtained this quirk my brother can copy quirk's so he copied it so he can help me control it we have almost no control so how about you stop acting like we're the bad guy's here when you're the fake heroes who only care about money and fame." They then clenched their fist and walked toward's me slowly but were stopped by Aizawa who said "leave the kid alone and go back to the bleachers stop acting like a little kid" he then went back to the bleachers and Ochaco helped Izuku up and Suzuki helped Hideki up.

Next chapter will be out by like three and I have plan's for Black whip so Stay tuned for that and I'm out peace.