Chapter 4

(Izuku's POV)

  I got ready and was escorted to UA and didn't let my guard down when I made it to 1-A I saw the door and questioned why it was so big only to be kicked in the back making me fall on to the door forcing it open making the class quiet down and look at me strangely and confused, I then said "my name is Izuku Midoryia I was a vigalante" everyone started to murmur exept three people my brother, Ochaco and girl with glasses and pink hair. (No one's POV) Aizawa then pressed a button and costumes came out and everyone had costumes made by UA except one and that was Izuku's everyone looked at him and were surprised about how well it was made it had armour on it a grapple and ect. When everyone was on the bus they saw Izuku tapping his arm and getting even more frustrated Ochaco then asked "hey Izuku what are you doing" Izuku stopped tapping and said "it's hard to type when I'm handcuffed" she then started to watch him and he didn't mind, he would ask her for help to type and she liked helping him and everyone watched and Hideki and Suzuki were laughing and Mina was already writing a fanfic but was interrupted when the bus stopped and Aizawa said "out" when we got off the bus Izuku pulled Aizawa and said "villain's are going to attack and if your wondering how I know it's because I have a undercover agent working with the villain's to get info so tell 13 to tell him to not attack he will do his best to protect us" he was surprised but just nodded. Aizawa then explained everything to 13 and she nodded they then walked in and 13 was explaining her quirk but was cut off by Kirishima saying "hey they even have fake villain's" Aizawa then jumped down and yelled 13 protect the student's!"
     Aizawa was taking thugs out left and right but then a bird creature punched Aizawa into the ground. Izuku and Hideki couldn't just watch Aizawa get beaten so they ran and fought the Nomu but their hits did nothing Izuku then thought of a plan and jumped on the creature and used the handcuffs to choke him and transfered his flames to the handcuffs burning its neck distracting it he then grabbed it's brain and burnt it killing it. The leader then started scratching his neck and said "he's cheating cheating" Izuku then looked at kurogiri and he took the leader away other heroes came, Ochaco and Suzuki then ran toward's the boy's and hugged them they then left.

When should Ochaco confess her feelings toward's Izuku and when should Suzuki confess her feelings toward's Hideki