Chapter 3

(No one's POV)

     Izuku woke up handcuffed and saw Underground hero Erasure head, Present Mic and a cop Izuku then said "what did someone die, is that why we're so quiet today" the cop then slammed his head on the table. Izuku then said "what the hell was that for you bastard"  the cop then said "I don't go easy on vigalante's." The two pro heroes then left and heard scream of pain but ignored it. (Hideki's POV)
it's my first day at UA and I'm happy but Izuku went missing last night I'm worried for him but I have to get to class. I ran to class and saw what I didn't want to see a Pomeranian with anger issues and the knock-off Sonic.

    I tried walking away but blue came to me and said "I'm sorry about the entrance exams, I hate to say it but you're better then me my name is Tenya Iida" I sighed and said "Hideki Midoriya" I then walked towards my desk and said hello to Suzuki. After 10 minutes our teacher came in and Pikachu yelled "a monster!" I then burst into laughter and fell off my chair, I got up and sat back down and Aizawa said "it took you eight seconds to calm down time is precious and I'm your homeroom teacher Aizawa. Put these uniforms on a meet me outside" we all went to the locker rooms and got the gym uniform on. (Izuku's POV) I was bleeding the cop beat me he barley asked me questions, I think he got some sick joy from beating me but I had a plan to escape towmorow Nezu will be coming to in to interrogate me we have the same I.Q after all I'm the best hacker in Japan.
(1 day later)

Today was the day I would escape Nezu will be coming in 5 minutes but the cop kept beating me but stopped when he heard the doorknob moving. When Nezu came in he took a chair and sat across Izuku and said "I haven't seen a vigalante in forever now this is refreshing" I then said "cut to the chase Mickey Mouse" he then said "I want you in UA" I didn't want the small talk so I jumped out the chair and knocked out the cop and ran toward's the door only to see Cemmentos and Snipe I panicked I didn't know what to do so I then disarmed Snipe and kicked the two Pro heroes and made a run for it. I was so close to freedom until I heard a gunshot I stopped running when I felt pain in my leg I fell down and started to crawl towards the exit but the heroes caught up to me and I couldn't do anything. (Midnights POV) I got a call from Nezu to meet him at the police station so I met him there and followed him inside the interrogation room to see Izuku bruised and bloody holding broken glasses (Izuku wears glasses) I ran toward's him and squeezed him only for him to groan in pain. After that when everything was quiet Izuku said "oi Mickey Mouse I accept your offer" I then saw Nezu grin at Izuku and he started to jump up and down, he then stopped and said "on your first day you and your class will go to USJ but you'll be in handcuffs until you go to the dorms" Izuku nodded and I took him home. (Hideki's POV)

   I got a call from mom and Izuku was there to and she explained everything and I couldn't hold in my excitement that everyone gave me weird looks and I just said that it was family stuff but I was so happy. (Izuku's POV) Mom fixed my glasses we then ate dinner then she disinfected my wounds I then walked to my room and got on my computer but it was hard to type with handcuffs on. After some time I got a message from my undercover agent Kurogiri that they were going to attack USJ towmorow I then started to work on my costume.

  It's about to go down get your popcorn because the next two chapter's will be out in two hour's