Chapter 8

(Izuku's POV)

    It was time for the last event I was going up first I went to the waiting room only for Todoroki to come in and say "we need to talk." (time skip) It was time for my match I was walking towards the arena only to bump into Endeavor he then said "out of the way boy" he walked away but stopped when I said "expect a beating after I beat Todoroki everyone will know what you've done after the Sports festival" he then said "tch, they will never believe you boy." I walked to the arena to see my opponent Coffee boy, after I thought that mom started the match and I heard him say "must be a blessing to have three powerful quirk's" I walked towards him and activated my fire and started to run towards him I then yelled "no! It's not a blessing I was abused, neglected my mother hated me!" I then stopped running I couldn't control my body he then said "walk out of bounds" I turned around and walked towards the edge, I couldn't stop I tried to take control but I was powerless until Black whip started to spread my veins turned black my eye's turned black and then it stabbed my arm making me scream in pain.
     I had control I ran toward's Coffee boy and punched him I then started to push him he then started yelling trying to provoke me, he then grabbed my arm I screamed but I didn't stop my arm's were covered in blood, I then pushed him out and he had a look of defeat on his I then said "you have a powerful quirk don't listen to the people who discourage you, I'll pull some strings to get you into the hero course" he then smiled and walked off I then walked to Recovery girl's office and she said "what happened to your eye's sonny" I then said "my eye's should turn normal in a couple of minutes" she nodded and wrapped up my arm's and then I left and went to the 1-A booth. (No one's POV) After some time it was time for Ochaco to fight Bakugou she went to the waiting room you could tell she was worried Izuku walked with her to the waiting room and was supporting her but time went by fast and it was time for her match she walked off but was stopped by Izuku when he hugged her and said "good luck" she smiled and went to the arena. The match started and Ochaco ran toward's Bakugou only to be blasted away she kept running at him and the Pro heroes were yelling at Bakugou to stop terrorizing her but Aizawa made a fool of them again and the fight continued and then people heard her mumble "release" everyone looked up and saw debris falling from the sky, Bakugou looked up and grinned like a madman he put his arm up and then blasted all the rock's and Ochaco was about to touch him but then passed out. Izuku was worried he ran to Recovery girls office to see Ochaco on the phone crying she then ended the call and cried but Izuku hugged her and said "it's okay you did your best after this we'll go get some mochi" she smiled and said "thank you Izuku but you should get going your match is about to start" Izuku kissed her on the cheeck and walked to the arena. Izuku and Todoroki were face-to-face the match started Todoroki sent an ice glacier Izuku melted it and then activated Black whip and started to run at Todoroki his eye's turned Black he then ran at Todoroki he looked like a animal hunting his prey Black whip covered his arm's he broke the glaciers with a single slash Todoroki was getting frostbite Izuku then yelled "Todoroki it's your quirk! You will never beat me and you'll stay weak and never pass! So just use your fire bastard!"

   Something in Todoroki snapped he activated his fire and shot at Izuku, he countered with his own flames Todoroki made his flames bigger and then his flamed stopped and Izuku was gone the only thing left was his shirt. Everyone was shocked and sad but then they heard "you all thought I died I'm not that pathetic!" Everyone then saw black tentacles grab Todoroki Izuku then flew out of the ground and kneed Todoroki in the face breaking his nose he was about to punch him in the face but Todoroki created an icicle and hit Izuku in the head breaking the ice but that didn't stop him he then kicked Todoroki out of bounds knocking him out. Endeavor then yelled "Shoto! You failure you lost to some weakling!" Izuku walked to his mom and said "mom give me the microphone" she gave him the mic and Izuku then yelled "Endeavor you have tortured your family for year's trying to make the perfect weapon! You abused your children sent your wife to the hospital because she tried to stop you! You don't deserve the title of a hero you will never hurt your family again!" Endeavor's flames grew bigger he then jumped down and was about to attack Izuku but was stopped by Midnight, she hugged Izuku and said "don't do that you scared me half to death" Izuku then assured her and said "now let's continue Bakugou get down here" Bakugou grinned and jumped down and then they started. Bakugou ran at Izuku trying to blast him out of bounds but Izuku was using Black whip to dodge he then uppercutted him then Bakugou then said "wish Icy-hot killed you, you and your brother should burn in hell you killed my aunt" Izuku then activated beast mode and his hair turned black he then ran like a animal he slashed Bakugou he then pounced at Bakugou but he grabbed Izuku's arm's and broke them making Izuku scream in pain. He started to growl he then ran at Bakugou and bit his arm Bakugou started to punch Izuku but he just bit even harder he then stopped bitting him and then kicked him in the ground and Bakugou was stuck Izuku had no more adrenaline he then passed out and Izuku was announced the winner.