1.

After 6 months,

A girl is standing at window, enjoying the rain. Her hairs flew with the blow of airs. She lovingly tucks the strands of her hair behind her ear.

Just then a boy came and hugs her from behind and sofly pecks her cheeks.

"Kartik see it's raining," Naira exclaimed.

"Jee meri jaan, I can see that," Kartik said leaning against the window, getting clear view of the rain.

"Kitna acha mosam hai," Naira said enjoying the view.

"Lekin tumse zada haseen nai hai," Kartik winked at her.

"Hufff, tum aur tumhare cheesy dialogues," She said rolling her eyes while he chuckled at her reaction, he knew she loves whenever he play cheesy with her but she never shows it and he loves to tease her.

"But I love cheese."

"And I hate cheese," She said and rolled her eyes, he couldn't help but to chuckle at the tantrums of his wife.

"You hate cheese, hmm? He said and started tickling her.

"Ahh, Kartik stop," She giggled in his hold.

Soon, the voice of their laughter changed into the voice of thunderstorm.

She opened her eyes and realized that she was again daydreaming. She was still standing at the window but HE wasn't there. She looked around but didn't find him. She looked outside the window and it wasn't like what she saw in her dream. It wasn't a pleasant rain but rain with thunderstorm. The windows starting bumping in each other. She hurriedly closed the windows.

She closed her eyes and the voices again started ringing in her ears.

"Chali kyun nai jaati ho? Pta nai kya galti ki thi maine jo tum mere gale par gayi"

"I'm regretting everything. I regret meeting you, I regret marrying you."

She opened her eyes and a tear escaped her eyes.

"I hate you, Kartik." She said while more tears escaped her eyes.

"Main kabhi maaf nahi krun gi tumhe," She continued sobbing.

She clutched her dress and took a deep breath to stop herself from crying.

***

A boy is seen enjoying himself in the bar, having a drink in his hand.

Gulping his drink in a go, he saw a Blondie coming to him. 

She seductively held his hand and took him to the dance floor.

They both danced with the flow. Kartik leaned in and took her lips in a quick kiss.

"Let's go to restroom, baby," That girl said to Kartik and headed towards the restroom.

He pushed that girl in the room and the door closes shut.

***
*IMPORTANT*

So here's the sequel to "The Love Of Mine". It is the continuation of the story.

I know it's really a short chapter but I kept it short as I only wanted to give explanation to the life of characters.

I prefer you guys to read "The Love Of Mine" first in order to understand this story better as its the continuation of the previous story.

Did you guys like this concept?

On one side, Naira is broken but she still remembers Kartik, she still couldn't forget him.

But what about Kartik? He's enjoying his life as nothing happened. Did he move on or he's just showing off?

What happened that Kartik and Naira got separated? And why Naira hates Kartik? Leave your opinions in comment box.

I hope that you guys will give this story the same love as you guys have given to "The Love of Mine."

And also the cover is really bad. Can you guys please make me a good cover for this story?