4.

They both turned and saw each other. Around them everything was quiet, no traffic, no birds chirping, nothing.

It was them, just them.

Those eyes, who he could stare his whole life, in those eyes he only saw unconditional love for him, in those eyes he found peace, in those he saw himself and in those eyes he couldn't see anything.

His eyes, were her life, she used to see her whole world in those eyes, his eyes held unlimited love for her. She feel loved looking into his eyes. And today she couldn't see anything in those eyes.

They were in shock to realize what was happening. Everything felt unreal.

They were the reason of their uneasiness, since the time they came here.

What was happening? They didn't know.

What were they feeling? They didn't know.

Was it really the reality or they were again dreaming? They didn't know.

Their feets unknowingly started moving forward, to where they belonged.

The memories they held started coming back with the pool of tears in their eyes.

"Tarasti hai nighaaein meri,
Takti hain raahein teri,
Sun kabhi aahein meri,
Yeh kaise main btaon tujhy
Soti nahi aankhein meri,
Kat-ti nahi raatein meri."

He watched her, her face was like a soft feather that he used to love to touch. She would often push him away when he wouldn't stop caressing it. Her light brown still takes his breath away whenever they flow.

His eyes droped a tear which flow to his neck, after that many tears escaped making the collar of his shirt wet.

Both of their eyes held the same accusation, they had 6 months before.

"Naira" Someone called from behind.

Kartik looked at the source and saw Aarush there.

He looked at Kartik with rage and then at Naira who's tears were continuously flowing.

They were at five feets distance.

Kartik was still confused on what was happening.

Aarush held her hand and was whispering something in her ears.

His heart clenched.

They were not together but still he can't bear the thought of Naira moving on or having someone else other than him in her life.

"It's okay, Naira. He's no one just a stranger, nothing else. You're fine, you're okay. Remember good things, the day when you opened your bakery. You were so happy that day and then that day with kids of school, you remember?" Aarush kept whispering soothing words to her so she doesn't have to go through another mental breakdown, but he knew it was too much for Naira to forget or bear. It was a wrong decision to bring her here.

She was clutching her dress to stop herself from crying. She can't breakdown in front of him, she can't let him know that she miss him, that she's weak without him.

Her eyes moved from his face to Gayu's face who was crying and then at her baby bump.

She hugged her.

"Oh, my God, Naira. I missed you so much." Gayu said breaking the hug, she was in contact with her but she didn't know that she was coming to India too.

"Why didn't you inform us that you are coming here?" This time Rohan asked.

"I c..came with A..arush." Naira said with difficulty.