2.

"Naira..Naira", she was in her bakery when she heard someone shouting her name, she knew who it was.

"You're here, I was looking for you everywhere", Aarush said sitting on the shelf.

Aarush is Naira's friend. After Kaira separation they both became good friends. Aarush helped Naira in opening her bakery.

"Yeah, what is it?", Naira asked putting the tray of cupcakes in oven.

"I got a new project" he exclaimed.

"Wow, thats great," she replied him with a smile

"Yeah and for that I've to go India and you're coming with me,"

Just when he mentioned the name India, all the memories started coming back. She zoned out for good two minutes.

"Hey, whats wrong?", Aarush said while shaking her who was zoned out.

She looked at him and a tear escaped her eyes.

He sighed.

"I know, Naira, but you've to move on from your past. I've tried everything to get you out of your past but you're still there. Come one now, forget your past and move on. You've your whole life ahead," he said trying to convince her.

"I...I can't go to India," she shivered while saying this.

"I knew it. But you've to go to India with me. Forget your past. Nothing will happen trust me," he said while squeezing her hand assuring her.

***
Kartik banged his hand on car's window.

"Why in the hell we're here?" He asked frustrated.

"Kartik, it's a family function and we can't just avoid it just because you didn't want to come," Rohan said while driving.

"It wasn't necessary for me to come," he said looking out from window.

"Is it really it or you didn't want to come India because of her?," Rohan said.

"Who?" He said pretending not knowing.

"Your wife"

"Don't bloody ever again say that," he said with anger.

"And why is that?" Rohan said taking turn towards their house in India.

"I don't like to recall my past,"

"I'm ashamed of myself that I misunderstood you I thought you love her but no it was just a fling for you," Rohan said in disappointment.

Kartik didn't answer and went in the house, straight to his room.

"I love you, Kartik."

The same place where she confessed her love to him, his room. Where they spent the time in each others embrace.

"Lucky tum nai lucky main hun, the way you understood me no one ever did."

"Meri bass aik hi demand and thats your love. Mujhe bass tumhara pyaar, tumhari care aur tumhara time chaiye, aur kuch nai."

He sat on the recliner. The same place where they used to watch movies and sleep in each other's embrace.

Nothing was like before, neither her nor him.

It was changed.
All changed.

***
I'm really sorry for this short update. Actually I'm dealing with some personal issue, I took some time out and wrote this short update. I promise I'll give a longer update next time.

Any demands from the story?

Kaira face off will happen in next chapter.

Stay safe and stay home 💕