Chapter 1

Currently, you were in your room dancing to your favourite music which was turned up loudly.

You swayed your hips, nodded your head and just enjoyed yourself not hearing the gentle knock on your door. Your mum heard the loud music playing and decided to enter, because you would never hear her.

"Y/N!", she called you and you turned around startled. "Sorry, mum", you said smiling and stopped the music. She shook her head and chuckled.

"I just wanted to tell you that the Parks are coming over tonight to have dinner with us", she told you.

"Oh no", you whined knowing exactly that you had to attend the dinner, "you mean, HE is also coming?"

"Of course, Jimin is invited too", she said furrowing her eyebrows, "I still don't get what happened between the two of you. You were so good friends."

You groaned and rolled your eyes. He USED to be your best friend since your parents are good friends and your dads are business partners.

"Well, that was before he became a dickhead", you ranted thinking about the way he treated you in school.

"Language, young lady!", your mother called you out and turned to leave, "you have to come. You know it's important to your dad."

"Yes, mum", you said accepting the fact that you had to spend the evening with your enemy.

You looked into the mirror and checked if your dress really fitted you. It was a new dress which was quite tight and outlined your figure very well. Maybe it was a bit too sexy but you ignored it.

The doorbell rang and you made your way downstairs to greet your guests, as the polite girl you were. You actually really liked Jimin's parents because they've always been nice to you and humble, compared to their son. You shook their hands and smiled at them while Jimin closed the door.

He then turned around and your eyes met. Park Jimin, the boy you hated most for making your heart flutter every time you saw each other.

Your breath hitched as you were astonished by his beauty. He wore a grey suit and had his hair flipped backwards. He licked his plump lips and travelled his eyes over your body.

Yes, you hated him but you always forget how handsome he actually was. He made you nervous so you quickly looked down avoiding his gaze.

"Okay, let's sit and enjoy the dinner", your dad said and guided you into the dining room.

"Hey there", Jimin whispered into your ear with a deep voice before you followed the others.

You bit your lower lip and just ignored his teasing behavior. He clicked his tongue at your disrespect and sat down right on the opposite of you. You truly hated him for that because he made your stomach do stupid things even though you didn't even like him.

You felt his stare throughout the whole dinner but you didn't give him the satisfaction to look at him too. Apart from that everything went quite well until they started talking about Jimin and you.

His dad was telling your parents about Jimin's great plans for his future meanwhile your plans.. ugh.

"That sounds amazing", your dad said nodding, "I wish our Y/N would also aim higher."

You gasped, embarrassed and disappointed by his words. You would do anything for your dad but that absolutely doesn't have to be. You got up without uttering a word and stormed off to your room.

This was so mean. You were trying to calm down in your dark room when you heard the door opening.

"LEAVE ME-", you said enraged when you noticed that it was Jimin who was leaning in the doorway smirking at you, "what do you want?"

"There was no reason to feel offended", he said in a low voice and slowly approached you.

"What do YOU even know?", you asked bitterly backing off until you reached your window and couldn't go any further.

He kept coming closer and stopped right in front of you, so close that you could feel his hot breath on your skin. You didn't dare to move, not knowing what he was going to do next.

"I know a lot about you, Lee Y/N", he growled seductively and brushed his lips over yours, so gently that they almost didn't touch.

"Jimin! We're leaving", his mum called from downstairs. He remained for another while in this position and then turned around to go.

"See you, princess", he said winking and left you completely breathless and shocked in your room.