Chapter 6

"Y/N, Jimin! ", Mrs Park called you from downstairs, "Come here for a moment."

You sighed relieved and quickly escaped the heated situation. Jimin smirked and followed you knowing exactly what he could do to you.

You went downstairs where Mrs and Mr Park were waiting for you. They were wearing jackets and seemed ready to go out.

"I hope you don't mind it if we're going out for dinner tonight", she explained looking at you worried.

"Oh no, It's totally fine", you said politely.

"Are you sure? I mean you are our guest and I want to take good care of you", she said.

"No, really. I'm fine", you reassured her because you didn't want to trouble them on your account.

"Okay my dear", she said smiling thankfully, "Jimin will treat you well." He nodded and placed a light kiss on his mother's cheek.

"Goodbye", they said and left.

Oh no. Now you were alone with Jimin. Silence followed and you awkwardly looked around. "So..", he said after a while and looked at you expectantly, "you wanna do something?"

"I'm going back to my room", you said avoiding him and turned around to go. He grabbed your wrist and made you turn back around.

"Come on, Y/N. Don't be like this", he whined and pouted looking all cute, "just watch a movie with me."

"But I don't want to", you said and shrugged his hand off.

"Playing hard to get huh", he growled and looked at you deeply, "if you need me, I'm in the living room."

You rolled your eyes and quickly went upstairs to hide your red cheeks. You closed the door and leaned against it. You cupped your cheeks in your hands and tried to calm down.

"Ugh, what is he doing to me? I feel so hot", you whispered to yourself. You laid on your bed and distracted yourself from the fact that you were in the same house as Jimin.

After two hours you started wondering why Jimin's parents weren't home yet since it was already close to midnight. But you also noticed that it was raining heavily outside.

You hated it but you decided to look downstairs and ask Jimin what was going on. You were on your way downstairs when you suddenly heard a loud thunder which made you flinch. The lights flickered and completely went off when a lightning hit a power pole in your neighbourhood.

You screamed and lost your balance. You slipped and fell all the way down. You hit your head and landed motionless on the floor. The lights turned on again and you regained consciousness when Jimin ran towards you.

"Oh god, Y/N. What happened?", he said, his eyes filled with concern. A warm liquid ran down your forehead and you groaned in pain.

"I fell off the stairs", you said as he put his arms around you scooping you up. He carried you to the couch and laid you gently down.

"Damn it", he cursed as he saw the cut on your forehead, "I'll get the first aid kit." You nodded and closed your eyes trying to endure the pain. He came back and gently treated the wound on your head.

"You should be more careful", he scolded you as he cleaned the cut.

"It was not my fault", you hissed because of the pain.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry", he said looking into your eyes, "I was just... worried."

"I'm fine", you said. You wanted to get up after he put a plaster on the wound but you fell straight back because you felt dizzy.

"Don't get up", he said, "I'll leave you alone if you feel better then." He got up and wanted to leave.

"No, please don't leave me", you whispered, "I'm sorry." He turned around and looked at you for a couple of seconds.

"Don't be sorry", he said and sat down on the couch, "I'm the one who treated you badly in school so I'm sorry."

You looked down and tried not to show your sadness and disappointment but he noticed. He came closer and lifted your head.

"I'm truly sorry", he said and stroked your cheek.

"Why? Why did you do it then?", you whispered as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"I didn't mean to hurt you", he said quietly, "it was because of Taehyung. I couldn't bear to see you with him."