Chapter 8

He put his hand around your neck and pulled you closer. And you let him. You've craved for his touch for so long.

You rested your hand on his chest and slowly kissed him back. It felt amazing how he pleasured your lips with his. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist bringing your body closer to his.

He moved his hands down your back and gently tugged on the hem of your sweatpants. A surprised gasp escaped your lips and he used it to enter his tongue. You could feel his smirk against your lips as he kept going.

The heat increased and you were a complete mess. The kiss was hot and demanding and you didn't hold yourself back anymore. You ran your hands through his hair and gave in to his touch.

He flipped the two of you so now he was on top of you. You swiftly passed your hand over his lower body exploring his abs. You didn't realise where this was going until he gently lifted your shirt and the cold air hit your skin.

"Jimin-... Jimin, wait", you whispered panting heavily. He lifted himself up on his arms and looked directly down at you. Your shirt was half off so your stomach was exposed. Your lips were swollen, your cheeks reddened and your hair a total mess.

"Damn you're so pretty", he said caressing the bare skin of your hips. You smiled shyly and looked into his eyes. He lowered himself and gently pressed his lips on yours. And you lost it again. You didn't know how and why but he could make you feel great and you didn't want it to end.

The endorphins rushed through your veins and you managed to make him lie underneath you. You were sitting on his lap, your knees on his sides.

He grabbed your hips firmly as you moved your lips down to the sensitive skin of his neck. His breathing got heavy and he tightened his grip. You kept going and fulfilled your work. You sat up and looked at your art while biting your lip.

"Y/N", he mumbled in a deep voice, "you got me." You smiled and brushed the hair on his forehead aside.

"No, for real, Jimin. What are we?", you asked looking at him without hiding your feelings.

"Lovers", he said quietly but without hesitating. He reached for your hand and laced his fingers with yours.

"Be mine, please", he added looking at you deeply. It was silent for a while and you regarded him. How his chest rose and fell, his soft lips, his sparkling eyes and his silky hair.

"Yes", you said and he smiled widely.

"YES!", he cheered and snaked his arms around your waist making you fall down next to him. He tickled you and you squeaked happily. He laid half on top of you and buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"Seriously, I'm so happy right now", you said honestly. He didn't answer and just left tiny little kisses on your shoulder and neck.

"Ah Jimin stop it", you said laughing and pushed him away, "it tickles." He stopped in his movements and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I just can't get enough of you", he confessed and you felt how all your doubts were blown away. You played a bit with his hair when he suddenly looked up.

"Sleep here tonight", he blurted and you blushed.

"Jimin, what? - no", you said shocked. He rolled his eyes and once again slipped his hand under your shirt drawing circles on your skin.

"Just to cuddle", he said, "I don't want you to go yet." You chuckled and removed his hand.

"But no touching, okay?", you said giving him a warning look.

"Okay", he agreed pouting.

"I'll get my pajama then", you said getting up. You sat on the edge of the bed when a thought crossed your mind.

"But what will your parents think?", you said widening your eyes.

"They won't find out...", he said approaching you, "if you just take one of my shirts. So you don't have to go to your room again and they see you. They won't even know that you are not in your room." You screamed quietly when he pulled you back making you fall onto him.

"True", you said chuckling. You exhaled deeply and inhaled his scent of liquorice and honey. You were his and it felt so right.