Chapter 10

He grabbed your waist firmly and pushed you into the next stall closing the door behind him with his foot. He pushed you up against the wall and moved his lips against yours.

A soft moan escaped your lips because of the pleasure his plump lips gave you. He smirked and pulled a bit away so he could look into your eyes.

"I'm glad you're mine now", he whispered placing his right hand on your chin. He roughly tilted your head to the side to have better access to the skin on your neck. You tugged your lower lip between your teeth and smiled innocently at him.

He hissed and connected his lips with the sensitive skin of your neck. You bit your lip harder to prevent yourself from moaning as he moved his lips over your skin. He slightly nibbled on your skin making light purple marks appear. That was when you realised what you were doing.

"Stop, Jimin", you said breathy. You pushed him gently away, still longing for his touch. He chuckled, only inches away from your lips, and regarded your rosy cheeks and red lips.

"Well, we'll continue this some other time", he said in a husky voice brushing your hair behind your ear and smirked, "I'll go first then."

You nodded and watched him leaving.
Only he could do such things to you. You waited a little before you followed him because you didn't want to make it obvious.

You threw a glance at yourself in the mirror and stiffened. Your whole neck was covered with dark hickeys. You passed your fingers over the bruised area and flinched because of the slight pain.

"Jimin..", you whispered furrowing your eyebrrows. He'll definitely get that back. You went back to the table and sat down trying to hide your flushed cheeks. Jimin placed his hand once again on your thigh and leaned over.

"Sorry, babe", he whispered in your ear and smirked. You tried to be mad at him but you still had to smile to yourself. Your mum noticed and looked at you happily.

"Seems like you and Jimin are getting along now", she said proudly. "Yes", you said carefully placing your hair over your neck.

Seven years later

You were walking home from an evening walk along the river in the park nearby your apartment. It was a warm evening and you enjoyed every minute with the love of your life. You were so happy that you two made it. He was your best friend, your enemy and now your significant other.

"Jimin, where are we going? This is not the right way", you noticed as he turned left.

"I know, but there's something I need to do", he said and led you into the other direction. You smiled knowing he must have planned something. You walked for another while until you realised that you arrived in front of your parent's house.

"Why are we here?", you asked as he opened the garden gate.

"There's something I want to ask your parents", he said smiling sheepishly and rang the bell.

"Oh, hey you two. Come on in", your mum greeted you happily. You went into the living room and sat on the couch after your dad joined you.

"I'm sorry we are troubling you at this time of the day, but I really need to ask you something", Jimin explained and you looked at him confused.

"Sure darling", your mum said.

"I'm asking you for the permission to marry Y/N", he said and you widened your eyes unbelievably, "I want to take good care of her from now on and protect her at all costs. She's the most important person in my life and I want to make her the happiest woman in the world."

Tears ran down your cheeks, still not able to believe his words. Your mum teared up as well and just nodded.

"Of course, Jimin", your dad said patting his shoulder, "We're happy that it's you. We knew from the very first moment that you were the right man for our Y/N."

"Thank you", Jimin said squeezing your mum's hand.

"Will you marry me, Y/N?", he said turning towards you sinking on his knees with a ring in his hands.

"Yes", you whispered falling into his arms.

the end 🤧🥰