Chapter 4

Oh no, not him. You blushed as he got up without hesitating. And before you could run away, make up excuses or do anything else to avoid these 7 minutes, he had already offered you his hand and pulled you on your feet.

You didn't even want to know what Taehyung was thinking when you disappeared with Jimin in the closet.

This so called closet was actually more likely to be a wardrobe and so small that you were literally trapped against him.

You chewed on your lower lip and looked nervously around as your eyes adjusted to the darkness. You were so close to him that your body slightly brushed against his.

"So, what are we going to do now?", he asked in a husky voice and his breath made your skin tingle. You tried to think of something sassy to say but your mind was empty and everything you wanted was to feel his plump lips on yours.

Wait, what were you thinking? You hate him. He's your worst enemy, the one who always teased you the most. The Park Jimin, who is so much better than you in your parent's eyes.

"Come on, Jimin", you said rolling your eyes, "let's just sit this out and-"

The words were stuck in your throat when he put his hand on your waist slowly going up your back. His fingers almost didn't touch you but the soft sensation made you go crazy.

He tightened his grip and pulled you against his body leaving no space between you two. You were so weak for him and about to give in, he could make you feel so different.

"Damn, I didn't like the way you were talking to that guy", he growled placing his hand on your chin and piercing you with his eyes. He passed his thumb over your slightly parted lips and smirked.

"Screw it", you whispered and smashed your lips on his. You could still feel him smirking against your lips because of the power he had over you, but you didn't even care. You needed him now.

You tried to take control but he pushed you harshly against the wall making you gasp. He explored your body with his hands while teasingly tugging on your lower lip. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing and made you feel things you've never experienced.

He started kissing your jaw going down to your neck. He left several sloppy kisses on your neck and began to gently suck on your chest. It felt devilishly good but you had to stop right there.

"No, no hickeys, Jimin", you managed to splutter and he smirked looking into your eyes again.

"Why not, hm?", he asked putting a strand of your hair behind your ear and regarded the way you were panting and how your lips were swollen, "why not mark what is mine?"

How you loved hearing these words, how he told you that you are his. But you aren't, you are yours and he still will be the one who pitted against you.

"Because I am not yours", you spat and tried to get some space between you, "and I'll never be." You were interrupted by a loud knock on the closet door.

"Come on now, you two", Leroy said, "the time is over." You looked at Jimin who still didn't take his eyes off you. His look was intimidating but you didn't give in.

"We'll see", he said and smirked again. And before you opened the door he slapped your ass making you gasp in surprise.

"I like that outfit", he said winking and left the closet. You were boiling with rage and decided not to go back to the others. You just headed outside and let the cool air calm you down.

You weren't angry at him, you were angry at yourself because of the way he had taken control of your body and mind. And because you liked it, you really did. It was something that you couldn't deny anymore.

As you were standing outside looking at the stars, someone joined you and offered you a drink. You didn't care who it was and just downed it.

"What did Jimin do?", it was Taehyung who asked looking at you closely.

"Ugh, nothing", you mumbled and looked away, "you know the way he is." He nodded and also sipped on his drink.

"You know, I used to be into you but then I noticed the way you look at him from time to time. And I knew exactly I never had a chance."