1

POV: Mia

I was sitting at home when I hear my door bell ring. I got to get it and I see my sister and bestfriend at the door. I let them in and said "what y'all doing here." "Where going to the club Ava said."

"But Mariah to young to get in."I said. "I got a fake id sister Mariah said smiling."I said "ok so what where wearing." We're wearing an Adidas outfit an a bra underneath.

I said "ok let me get in the shower first and wash my hair." I ran up the stairs the got in my room. I started the water and got in when it was hot enough.

I wet my hair and my hair got so long from the last time I cut it. I got out the shower and wrap my towel and walked in my room to see them.

"Y'all damn near gave me an heart attack I said holding my chest."Stop being so dramatic" they said at the same time. I start put lotion on my body.

So as I'm putting my underwear on I asked them "what club we going to." "Where going to the club where all the big shots go to"said Ava. I looked at her and said "so you don't know the name."

She looked down said kind with a nervous smile. I as I put my clothes on I did my hair. I left it in it's curly way. I curled Ava in loose curls. I help Mariah take the braids out her head. So now her hair look curly.

I said to them "if go home with anybody make sure we text and be safe."They said ok and we got in my car I gave Mariah my keys. We walked right up to the bouncer and he let us in. It was a lot of people here.

We went to the bar and got some drinks and we was talking. Then I got a drink that I didn't order. I said to the bartender "that I didn't order this."He said "the man up in the v.i.p section with all the tattoos got it for you."I looked that way and smiled while blowing a kiss.