2

POV:Mia

As I was dancing with my sister I felt someone come up behind me. I turned around and it was the man who order me a drink. I said " hey what's your name"He said "it's Stephen James". While smirking at me. " what's your name"he said. "My name is mia." " you want to get out of here" he said.

I said " yea just let me tell my sisters and bestfriend I'm leaving." I walked up to them and said " I'm leaving y'all be safe I'll see y'all at my house in the morning." I walked back to him and said " I'm ready to go."

We walked to his car and when we got to his car. When I said it's a nice ass car it was nice. When we got in the car it only took us 20 minutes to get to his house.

When we got there this wasn't a house this is a mansion. I said " you live in a mansion." He said "it's nothing it's just a house."

When we walked in we went straight to his room. When we got in there he wasted no time. I said " waste no time I see." He kissed me and I kissed back. Then he went down to my neck. I start moan cause that was my sweet spot.

He said jump and I did and he walked us to his bed. He push me on the bed and ripped open my jacket. I said "my jacket." He said " I'll buy you a new one." He took off my pants and went down and when I say he gave the best head he did. I was a moaning mess.

I set up and start taking his stuff off. I went down on him and I my work. He pulled me back up and kissed my lips and said " lay on you stomach and ass up in the air" I did as told.

He thrust in hard and I screamed. He was going fast and this was the fastest I ever came. I yelled "I'm going to cum" and I did. He turn me over to the front and said " this not over.

He thrust in hard again. I was moan so loud his neighbors probably heard me but I ain't care. He was going fast then his thrust start getting sloppy.

I said I'm going to cum again. He said " hold it I'm tell you when to come. I nodded my head. I was trying to hold it then he said " you can cum now."

We did at the same time and he was out of breath and so was I. We payed there then we went to sleep.

Next day

I woke you next to a body I looked over to see who is was. They had a lot of tattoos I start tracing them. Then he start waking up. I said "sorry for waking you up." He said "that's fine." I said can I use you shower he said going head. When I got done I put my clothes back on.

He came out in a towel. He start putting his clothes on. Then we heard small foot steps. The door open and I little boy came in. He said uncle steph I want some food.

 He said uncle steph I want some food

His nephew ( jake)

He walked over to me and said "your prewty." I said "thank you." I said " what your name." Jake he said. I said " can I pick him up Stephen." He said "yea." I put him up I love kids. He lay his head in my shoulder. I rubbed his back.

" Stephen your nephew is really handsome" I said. Stephen walked over to me and hand my a Adidas jacket. I said " what's this for." "For ripping your jacket"he said. I said "thank you" went a smile on my face.

"I'm going to get me and Uber home so what the address" I asked. He gave it to me and we started walking down the stairs. I put jake down and when I did he look like he was about to cry. I said "it's ok jake I'll see you again one day."

I said "my Uber outside" and I kissed jake head and went over the Stephen. I gave Stephen a hug as I was about to pull away. He grabbed my face and gave me a long kiss on my lips. I smiled and said bye.

I got in the car and I got home a 1 later. I walked in my room and put on pajamas. I took a nap cause I was still tired.