4

POV: Mia

I wake up and did my routine cause I have a doctor appointment today. I'm going to see if my baby is healthy.

Skip car ride

Skip car ride

I got in the and the doctor told my to lay on the table. She put the gel on my stomach and it was cold. I shivered just a little bit.

She moved it around my stomach to see the baby. She gasp just a little bit.

I said " what's wrong is my baby find." She said " everything is fine but your not having one baby your having twins."

I was shocked but happy at the same time I can't believe I'm having twins.

Skipping months in pregnancy

I'm five months pregnant and today's the day I see what I'm having

I'm five months pregnant and today's the day I see what I'm having. So I went in the room and I put my shirt up and the doctor put the gel on my stomach.

She said " your having a boy and a girl." I was happy cause I got both just what I wanted but I would've been happy with either or.

I'm finally 7 months my babies come a little early but that's ok

I'm finally 7 months my babies come a little early but that's ok. I'm in my front room with my sister and best friend. We're watching the movie To all the boys I loved before. As we was just sitting there I start feeling pain in my lower stomach. Then it went away.

Then 5 minutes later it came back wrist then before. Mariah and Ava looked at me. I said "my stomach is hurting." As I said that I felt water go down my leg.

My water broke to them and when I say they got up fast then lighting they got up getting the over night bags.

Ava grabbed the keys to my car. She unlocked it and Mariah put the bags in the car. Ava helped me to the car.

We got to the hospital lest then 20 minutes. Mariah ran in to tell the nurses that I was in labor. So when I got out the car nurses was standing right there with a wheelchair.

We got in the hospital room and I changed into the clothes there.

The doctor came in and said " 5 centimeters when you reach 8 then were going to start it." I nodding my head.

"When are you going to tell him about y'all babies" they both said. I knew it was coming. I said said " when I get out the hospital I'll take them over there to see him. So y'all going to have to get and Uber from the hospital to my house.

They both said "that's fine." It's been about three hours when the doctor came back and said " your 8 centimeters where going to prepare you to push.

Ava and Mariah both grabbed one of my hands and the doctor said push. I pushed like I never before.

So after an hour my babies was here. The they are so cute. I looked at them in awnnn.

Both Mariah and age took a picture of us. "Im send it to mom" said Mariah. "So what's there name" asked Ava
Drew James and Dakota James

2 days later

We been at the hospital for days after the twins was born. I got dressed in my outfit.

 Once I was done I got the twins ready

I put them on a little jacket cause it was a little windy

I put them on a little jacket cause it was a little windy. Once I did that I put them both in their car seat. The nurse wheeled my out and I had both car seats on my lap some how.

Mariah and Ava helped my put the bag in the car and I put the car seats in the car. "I'll be back later ok and I got enough wipes and diapers" I said to them.

" Ok be safe with my babies" they both said.

I drove off to the last place I remember. It took my a good 45 minutes to get there. I got the baby bag and I got both of the car seats out.

I rung the door bell as I was waiting I looked to see if my babies was ok. They door open and he was standing there with one shirt on.

I said "hey Stephen we need to talk." He said "ok come in." I pick both car seats up and walked to the living room.

" I sorry it took me this long to say this but I was pregnant and I gave birth to our twins" I said.  He came over to the twins and looked at them.

" Can I take them out to hold then" he asked. I said yea. I helped him take them out. "So what's there names" he said.

The boy is drew James and the girl is Dakota James. "They look so much like me" he said. " I knew cause they ain't get nothing from me but they will soon" I said.

"Mia I'm in the mafia and I'm the leader of it" Stephen said. I looked shocked. " So my babies going be in danger ever where they look" I said to him. "That's why you and the twins need to live with me so I cane keep y'all safe" he said. I looked at him and said "I'll do it if it mean keep our babies safe" I said.

Then we hear step coming down the stairs I turn around and seen jake.

I ran over to him and picked him up and said " I miss you jake." 

"I miss you to prwty" he said. I said " come over here to see your cousins."