9

Mia pov

So I woke up and did me morning routine and once I was done. I start doing my hair, then I remember I have a date with Stephen. So start flat ironing my hair.

Once I was done I start putting on my clothes. It was something simple and cute. So I left my room and went to jake room and got him dress. I fixed his hair and we brushed his teeth. "Jake go down to the kitchen and wait for me or you can go wake your uncle up" I said to him.

"I'm going to got wake my uncle up" he said while smiling. "Ok hurry up and go before get you" I said playing with him and he ran off.

I went into the twins room to wake them up and get them dress. I got to the room and woke them both up . I changed there diaper and put them on a cute one piece. The words on it say my brother keeper and my sister keeper.

Them is so cute to me. So once I got them all dress up I started to feed them. Once they was done I took them down stairs and put them in there bouncers. I looked and seen that Jake was down in the kitchen with Stephen. "Goodmorning Stephen" I said. "Goodmorning Mia" he said back.

"I'm going to make breakfast then I'll be ready for the day to start" I told him while getting the stuff out.

Stephen pov

I went into the front room to sit with the twins. I picked both of the twins up. They look just like me so much. I kiss both of there heads. Then I set them both back in there seats and turned them to the tv.

I walked back in the kitchen and Mia was done cooking. She all ready put a plate out for me. "Thanks" I said to her and start eating. "Nope problem" she said back.

Just when I was finishing up my food the door bell ringed. I got up and open the doer it was my brother. " sup up bro"I said while shaking up with him. " what you been on"Noah said.

"Shit just been taking care of business you know" I told him.
"You right but where my niece and nephews at" Noah said while walking into the house.

"Mia are you ready to go" I said while waiting for her. "Yea here I come" she yelled back.

She came to the front door and said " Noah to bottles and diapers for the twins is in the bag next to you and for Jake stuff is in the other bag"she said to Noah.

"And one more thing" she said as she ran over to the kids and kiss them all on their head. " keep my kids safe while I'm going or I'm hurt you" she said as she start walking away.

I just looked at him cause i didn't know why to say as I close the door. I ran to the car and open the door for Mia. She got in and I close the door. And ran to the other side and put the key in and start driving away.

"So Mia where going to have a picnic at a park then go to the Amusement park later" I said while keeping my eyes on the road. " ok I'm down for that" she said while smiling at me.

I thought to myself how did I get the fine ass baby momma but I'm trying to make her more then that's.

Mia pov

I was actually going to have fun for once cute I need it. I good 30 minutes went by and Stephen said " we are here let's go." I nodded and got our the car. He grabbed me by my hand and walked me over the the spot.

"Do you like it" Stephen said.
"I love it don't nobody do nothing this nice for me" I said to him smiling.

" well let's have some fun why don't we" he said and we sat down and start taking and eating.

He a really nice guy when you get to know him a stuff.

Then we start hearing gun shots. He grabbed my hand pulling me up and we start run to the car. The fun shots sound like it was getting closer. "What's going on Stephen"
I said to him while running.

"Just keep run Mia" is all he said. I jay did it. We got the car and he start driving away.

"We can't never do nothing nice like damn it's always something" I yelled out in anger. "Just calm down Mia everything's going to be ok" is what he said.

"No it's not, it's always some fucking bullshit. Like we already got to worry about the kids now me this is to much" I said breathing hard.

"Mia you need to calm down I'm going to diced this ain't nothing going the happy to the kiss while I'm here" he said while grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head and started to calm down. I relaxed and started to fall asleep and that's what I did.

"Mia get up. We at the house" Stephen said while shaking me.

"I'm up" I said to him and got out my seat and started warily to the house. 
When I opened the door the kids was all sleeping even Noah.

I woke Noah up and told him he can go home now . He nodded and left the house.

As I was about the pick jake up Stephen stop me and said " Mia you can go I'll change there clothes and put them to bed." I just nodded my head and left to my room and took my clothes off and went to bed.

Stephen pov

I pick jake up and took him to his room and change him into his pjs and put him in his bed. I went back to the front room and got the twins they are really getting big. When I got o there room I changed there clothes and diapers and feed them then they went back to sleep.

I went to my room and took my clothes off and got in my bed  and just lay there for some minutes then went to sleep thinking about I need to find that other gang fast.