7

Pov: Mia

So after all that mess was cleaned up I took the babies and jake upstairs. I gave them all a bath so they could go to sleep. I put the babies in the cribs so I can take jake to his room.

I took him to his room and put him in his bed and turn the small light on for him. I kiss his head cause he's like a son to me. I was walking out his room  and cracked his door just a little bit.

I went back into the twins room and start making them a bottle so they could go to sleep. As they start drinking the start going to sleep. Before I left they room I turn the baby camera.

I was walking to my room and when I got there I seen Stephen in there. I just in shock cause I why is he.

"What are you doing in my room Stephen" I asked.

"I just came to check on you then I'm check on the twins and jake to make sure there ok" he said.

"I'm good I guess. I just never thought I would hold a gun" I said to him while looking at the floor.

"Well we with and what I do is dangerous so your going to have to keep a gun on you at all time and I'm going to even text you how to shoot it" he said to me.

"But I don't want to shoot a gun or have one on me" I said getting a little mad.

"Not to be mean but it's either be killed or kill them. That's all up to you" he said. After he said that he walked out my room. I let out a long sign cause I know what he said is true.

I went to the bathroom to take a long shower and and to wash my hair. After about being in there for 30 minutes. I dyed off and put my clothes on and dryer my hair.

I put it in a big bun on the top of my head. I got under the cover and went to sleep. I'm not really to see what tomorrow holds for and the kids.