Flowers Pt.2

**Rickys POV**

I watched (Y/N) and Julian walk to his car and I sighed. "What's wrong??" Bubbles said nudging Ricky. I was lost in my thoughts. "I don't want Julian to get hurt you know.." I looked down at the ground. Bubbles laughed. "(Y/N) she seems like a genuinely nice girl, give her a chance" "Whose got your belly??" Bubbles laughed pinching at my stomach. "Okay okay I'm gonna give her a chance, but all bets are off if she hurts him". I say as I cross my arms. Bubbles smiles and walks to his shed to do something with his cat's some stupid shit that he loves. I walk back home to find Trin fixing her bike. "Hey Trin what are you working on??" She smiles up at me and said one of the wheels were crooked. I happily helped her for couple of hours then we went inside to watch some TV and I made dinner.

Not to long after all this I get a call at 2 in the afternoon from Julian. "What's up?" I say as I spark up my blunt. "Hey is there a truck at (Y/N)'s house??" I walk my way to the front of her house. Yeah why??"."I need you and Bubbles to get those plants into (Y/N)'s house.. Like now!! Get Bubbles, Corey, and Trevor to help you."   *silence* "WHAT THE HELL JULIAN!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY YOU FUCK". I yelled almost dropping the blunt out of my mouth. "Just do it and I'll talk later" *click*.. "Great Julian is hypnotized".

**~TIME SKIP~**

Julian and I talked for hours about ourselves, playing 20 questions, and sharing very heart felt things with one another. I finished my 3rd sweet tea and glanced at the clock. "Oh jeez Julian I have to get back to my house so I can plant my flowers". I frantically start to pick-up my sunglasses and wallet. "Calm down (Y/N) We'll head home just let me pay for dinner." Julian said touching my hand lightly to calm me more. I sigh and wait for Julian outside leaned up against the wall. There was a warm breeze that passed by my face that made me think of when I was a kid. I laughed to myself as I watched Julian exit the building in a hurry. "(Y/N) LET'S GO!!" He grabbed my arm and ran to his car. I started to panic."Julian what did you do!!??" My chest started to hurt and I knew I was starting to hyperventilate. It happens eveytime I get spooked. I can handle alot of things but when it comes to scares or panic.. It's no good. I could see Julian was furious as he drove me back home cussing under his breath.

"FUCK HIM!!" Julian yelled as we parked in front of his house. I did my best at calming down before reaching over and laying my hand on his back carefully. "What..happend..Julian" I said looking into his breath taking blue eyes. Julian sighed and drank all of his rum and coke from his glass. "That man wanted you in there.. And just.. Kept talking about all the things he wanted to do to you." He calmed down. "And I didn't like it..I lost it" I knew deep down Julian was disspointed in himself. So much he wouldn't even look at me. I sighed and started to laugh. "What's so funny (Y/N)??" I smile at him. "I have to say that is the sweetest if not the only thing a guy has ever done for me. Thank you Jules" I lean over and kiss his cheek.

Julian blushed and hopped outta the car. "We better get you home so you can plant you flowers." He smiled down at me as I picked up the lot of Petunias and started walking. As we got closer I could see Ricky, Bubbles and two other guys sitting on my porch smoking. "Ricky! Bubbles!" Julian said as he waved to them. Ricky and Bubbles waved back and helped me with my flowers. Mainly Bubbles. We talked and talked, surprisingly we have a lot in common. Bubbles and I finished with the plants and started to walk over to Julian and Ricky who had made their home on my porch. "So how's daughter??" I ask Ricky wiping the sweat from my head. Ricky smiled. "She's doing great, I'll bring her over to meet you sometime." I smiled and told him that would be lovely. "Hey how about everyone come inside and have a little party with me" I say happily as I unlock my door Julian stops me. "Wait before you go in close your eyes." Julian said excitedly. I stared at the boys for a moment and started questioning what they could have done to my trailer. Before I could open my mouth Ricky jumped in. "We wanted to do something nice for you since you took up for us.. Julian came up with it but we helped." Ricky said smiling and nudging Julian. I sighed and closed my eyes as Julian led me inside. "Ready??" Julian said as he held my hands. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I sqeaked out a quick "yes". "1...2...3..SUPRISE!!! The boys yelled. As I slowly opened my eyes scared to see what might be before me.. My jaw dropped as I slowly took in all the beautiful greenery around me. There was everything from pothos, cacti, monstera, begonias and more beautifully displayed in my house.. I felt tears poured from my eyes, but not sad ones.. Happy ones. The boys stared at me as I cried.. "(Y/N)??" Julian looked at me worried then around the room. "Do you like them??" Ricky sang out. "Decent?" Bubbles chimmed in. "I don't deserve all of this.." I said as I wiped my tears away. It was wonderful what they did but I felt like I didn't deserve something so beautiful in my life. "Of course you do!! You stuck up for us!" Said Julian. "Yeah you stood to Lahey and made him eat shit!" "And your super smart and friendly without it being just for show" said Bubbles.

I hugged all 3 of them as tight as I could and thanked them. "NOW LET'S GET FUCKED UP!!"Ricky yelled.