Is This Love?

Julian blushes slightly as we lock eyes. I never would have thought I would find love out of the city, but I guess I was wrong. Julian wasn't like most men that just wanted me because I was pretty or thought I was an easy target. He genuinely seemed to love me for.. me... I keep staring at him for a while until he breaks the silence. "So tell me about yourself (Y/N)." Julian asks sipping on his drink. I laugh. "You wanna know about me??" Julian smiles and brushes my hair to the side gently. "I don't know alot about you, so it would be nice to know."

I smile softly and fiddle with my hands for a bit before I spoke. "I was born in a small town before we relocated when I was older. I was born in a little town called Elberta (Yes, Elberta not Alberta). Not many people lived in the town and if they did it was all farmers. My mother gave me up to my grandfather when I was 5 years old.. No reason other then she didn't want to be a mom".. I take a deep breath and continue. "My grandfather was my idol.. I looked up to this man more than anyone in my life. There wasn't anything he couldn't or didn't know how to do. He gardened, fixed old tractors, built his own stuff, and he even knew how to sew. There was to much more to name, but you get the idea. He taught me all I knew.. I moved to the city because of college.. "

I stop for a minute and put my head down."We talked everyday.. I was studying to be a botanist. I was so dedicated to my work I would always loose track of time so I missed calls from my grandfather more an more often. Till one day when I got that last call..." I closed my eyes shut tight like a child afraid of the dark.

**Hello darlin. Hope you make it home safe. I love you.**

**Hey Poppy. Sorry I missed your call. I had a rough day. Talk to you soon.. I love you**

(Answering machine picks up) **Hello Miss (Y/L/N), This is Officer Jones with the Nova Scotia police department.. I am calling on behalf of an accident that happend at 12pm on Tuesday that involved a Mr.(L/N)..Please call us as soon as possible**

I looked up a Julian eyes ready to burst like a flooded dam. " I'm here. It's okay." Julian pulls me close to his chest. The soft beats of his heart sounded like a sweet lullaby; calming me. "But you found me through all of this." Julian leaned over and sat his glass down. I giggled hiding my tears. "I never thought I would fall in love after all this. I thought I would just be alone forever." "Your grandfather wouldn't like that.." Julian said rubbing me head. "So you like plants alot huh??" I rubbed my eyes. "I'm a major in botany". I smiled as I looked around the room at all my planta Julian got for me. (Sort of like a house warming gift).Out of know where Julian lifts me to his face. It was like our souls connected... Like we fell more into each other "You are wonderful and you should know that" He kissed me hard at first then softly.

My body went numb and I melted in his arms. We became an intertwined mess as we searched each others body. I gasp for air. I scratch and claw at his clothes, ripping them off as soon as I grip them. Finally naked we stop to catch our breath and stare at each other. Julian was so toned and handsome. His blue eyes penetrate my skin as he follows every curve. "Are you sure you want to be with me?" Julian said looking away as if ashamed of himself. "Why wouldn't I ?" I smile at him moving in closer to his face. "Becau-" I cut him off when I grabbed onto his cock. "Julian no matter what you say.. I will always wait for you.. I will always love you". Julian grunted at me as I started moving my hand. I kiss his neck softly dragging my tounge across his skin until a knock disrupted me. "Julian!! Something is in the weed field!!" It was none other than Ricky screaming at the door. But before I could get dressed motherfucker bust through my door! I screamed and cover myself the best I could. Julian ran over and covered me with his body the best he could. Ricky blushes. "Jeez sorry.. Didn't know you guys were banging" Julian hands me a blanket. "Ricky you fucking idiot, give us a minute!!"

I quickly search for my clothes as Julian shuts my door to my room. "I'm.. Sorry babe.." I sigh. "It's fine Jules." We get dressed and awkwardly walk out to see what Ricky needed. Ricky was smoking in my living room staring at the plants. I guess he was high. "Ricky how stoned are you??" I say rolling my eyes upset with that fact me and Julian didn't get to screw.. I mean God it's been years for me.. Julian laughs. Ricky shrugged it off like it was nothing. "About 40%". Julian shot daggers into Ricky which he picked up on. "Man something is getting into the dope!! Taking it all or worst killing it!!". Ricky was to high to even know what was happening. Julian thinks as he sips his drink and bing.. Lightbulb. "(Y/N) is a botanist! Maybe she can help us with everything" Ricky looks at me. "What's a bot an ist?" Julian sighs about to speak before I cut him off. "A botanist is a scientist who specializes in plant biology, and is an expert on varieties of vegetation including, algae, grass, cacti, flowers, moss, trees, shrubs and edibles, including herbs, fruits and vegetables. Unlike landscapers and gardeners who arrange, grow and care for plants, botanists research them." Ricky stared at me completely lost. "I can help make your dope grow better." I say pinching my brow. "Fuckin awesome!!" "But can this wait till tomorrow.. It's late" I whine. Ricky sighed, agreed, and headed out saying he'll see us tomorrow whenever he's up.

I close the door and head to the kitchen to get a drink. Julian followed behind and started to laugh. "So talk about a shock". I smile.. "Terrible timing." I sat down turning the TV on drinking my wine. Julian plops down next to me. "So have you always had a freckle there?" I blush and almost drop my wine."It's kinda cute" He says staring at the TV. We talked for the rest of the night asking questions learning more about each other.

**Julian POV**

(Y/N) fell asleep in my lap as we watched "Gone With The Wind". She looked beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. "How could you fall in love with me" I whisper to myself as rub her back. (Y/N) shuffled in her sleep and rolled over. "I better put her to bed before I head home." I pick her up gently and walk her to bed. I started to put her down when she gripped onto me. "P-please don't go." She whimpered out. I could feel my heart speed up as she nuzzled her face into my chest. "Are you sure??" I say smiling down at the sleepy girl in my arm's. "Yes~" She sang sweetly.

"Okay, well I'll be back after I shower." I sat her down onto her bed covering her up. She cuddled into her blanket as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. As the hot water poured down my back all I could think about was (Y/N). I was thinking for once in my life about my future, but with her and it was beautiful. I laughed as I got out and dried off. I walked into (Y/N)'s room when I noticed the picture by her bed. It was her and her grandfather. He looked like a very amazing man. Years of hard work and love for (Y/N). "I'll take care of her sir". I whisper as I cuddle up with the woman of my dreams.