Clingy Ladybugs

**"Hey Poppy! Look at these pretty flowers!" I yelled across the field running to show my grandfather what I had found. "Well would you look at that??" He said bending down to examine the tiny dandelion's I tore out of the ground with roots and dirt still hanging from them. "They are beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." My grandfather smiles as he pinches my cheek".

The sun's rays pull me away from such a pleasant moment. I yawned as I stretched myself as far as I could. I watched the ceiling fan move slowly as I thought to myself. *I had a really good sleep last night*. I hopped out of bed and immediately started to look for Julian. I happily yelled his name (as I noticed he wasn't next to me). I popped my head in the living room.. But no sign of Julian. My heart fell into my stomach. He was gone. No note. No phone call. Nothing..*Maybe I'm just being to clingy*. I lazily sat on the couch and flipped on the TV when I heard the door start to open. A stream of panic ran through my body  I quickly grabbed something thinking it might be Cyrus again. The door started to open. "He-" *bang* "(Y/N) what are you doing!!??" Julian said slowly coming into the house with arms full of groceries. I try to speak as I panted for air. "T-th-thought you were C-Cyrus". He began to laugh at me. "I thought you were a "Big Girl". I shyed away as he walked to the kitchen. "Where were you I?" I cried out like a child.

"Aww, did you miss me??" Julian smiled at me as he sat the groceries on the counter. I crossed my arms and huffed. "I figured the least I could do was get you groceries." I looked over seeing what he bought to see if I would actually eat any of it. Julian and me locked eyes. I felt my face flush red and looked away. Ever since Julian and I have got together life has been great. I actually put together a trailer cook out to meet everyone properly. Julian had hinted to me that it would be a good idea to get to know everyone here. I was about to speak until Julian's phone rang. I was guessing it was Ricky.. I sighed and turned my attention back to the TV. Julian must have noticed this and walked over to me rubbing my head gently like a little kid. I jerked my head away letting him know that I was upset. We haven't "hung out" since the flower shop really.. I just wanted to see him more. "Babe I know your upset, but I have to help the boys". I let out a sigh knowing I was being a bit of a brat. "Honey.. It's fine.. I just want you to myself I guess."

Julian promised he would be back soon, but I whined and moaned until he agreed that I could come. "Alright,Alright, you can come." Julian laughs as I jump up and down. I got ready for the day and headed next door to Ricky's with Julian. It was a short walk but he still held my hand. Bubbles and Ricky were waiting outside already as we walked up. "Hey (Y/N)" Bubbles said happily. Ricky waved at me while lighting his joint. I waved back. "So what are we doing today Ricky??" Julian asked as he pulled me closer making me hide my face. "Well since (Y/N) is here. We're going to go check out the dope." I perk up a bit. "I would be more than happy to help. Let's go!". Ricky smiled. "Right this way!"

We walked there. It wasn't that far away but it was a hard trek. As we arrived to the field I was in awe at the sight of so much "Mary Jane". Just miles an miles of it! My jaw dropped from shock. "Ricky how have you hid this for so long?" Bubbles looked at Ricky and to me before speaking. "N-No one knows and it's a well kept secret I guess.." I smiled as I walked up to the plants and rubbed the leaf softly. I could tell the boys were watching and whispering behind me, but I payed no mind to it. I was to busy running information through my head to really listen in on the conversation. Then I saw it. "Lady Bug's are eating it." "They are what??" I picked one of the tiny insects up and placed it in my hand gently. "These guy's love weed." I smile. Ricky didn't seem to happy or amused. My expression changed, I felt like a child ready for an ass chewing. "Ricky they can't help it.. They think it's food."

Ricky stomped his foot and I could see Julian look at me concerned. Bubbles looked at me sympathetically. "We have to kill them!!." He shouted. I looked down at the tiny thing crawling in my hand. I thought for the longest time before coming up with this. "Ricky why don't we take the healthiest plant's out and move them to a green house where we can manage them." Julian chimed in. "Yeah Ricky think about it. We'll have better access to them that way." Ricky took a long silent drag on his cigarette before looking at me. "I guess that's all we can do. I mean (Y/N) is a plant lady." Ricky, Julian, Bubbles and I got started digging, moving, and transporting the dope. It took all day. We made a make shift green house out of tin, old windows and wood for now (until we could get an official one) and we all agreed to take turns caring for the plants. I do all the main care I suppose just because I knew more. Julian and I walked back home; exhausted. "I think I'm gonna jump in the shower." I started walking towards my bedroom when Julian stopped me. "C-could I join you?" His slight stutter made me giggle. I smiled and told him he was more than welcome to.

I got undressed and turned the shower on letting the water get hot an steamy. I could hear Julian in the other room falling over trying to get undressed. "(Y/N) I'm coming just having a slight issue." I giggled as I got into the shower. I let the water run down my back until I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "What are you thinking about.??"

I laughed as he pulled me closer to him. "I guess I'm just as bad as those lady bug's clinging to Ricky's pot plant's." Julian smiled as he rubbed my thighs. "Clingy little lady bug ."