Friend or Foe?? Pt.2

"Hello Miss. Do you happen to know the where abouts of the man that lives next door??" This guy looked like he was straight out of the movie "Grease". "Do I know you??" I said trying to figure out why the hell this guy was knocking on my door. "The names, Cyrus doll face and I'm looking for Ricky and Juliann" He said very impatiently. I cross my arms and put on my "I don't really give a shit" face and proceeded to answer his question. "Look buddy, I just moved here and have no idea who your talking about..". I do my best to sound convincing. I could tell Cyrus was examining me up and down trying to figure out the truth. He chuckles and pulls his gun out pointing it straight at my face. "Look doll face woman aren't pretty when they lie." I froze. "Your going to have to come with me." He grabbed my arm and proceeded to pull me to his car an shove me in. I try my best to get away from him,but to no avail. So I start to panic. "L-look I don't know w-who your talking about, Cyrus". I stutter as tears start to form. "I'm not STUPID!!" He yells speeding towards God knows where. Glancing at me every now and again.

We drove for what I can only guess was 10 miles before we stopped and got gas. "You sit here and don't fucking move." He says as he slams the driver's side door. I frantically try to get my phone out of my pocket before he gets back. I decided to text Julian instead of calling because well who knows if this guy would kill me. I pull the piece of paper out Julian gave me earlier. I begin to type in his number and text. "9-1-1 Cyr-" I noticed Cyrus walking out. I hit send and shove my phone between my legs hoping that would hide it. I watch as he starts to pump gas, my heart beating out of my chest hoping the text reaches Julian in time.

**Julian POV**

*jumps into car** "Boys that was amazing!!" I say as I high five Ricky. "I didn't think it'd work!" I start the car as the boys count the money. *Maybe now I can take (Y/N) out to make up for that shitty experience at the burger joint* I smile and begin to back out until my phone buzzes. "(Y/N), 9-1-1 Cyr-". I try to figure out what she meant...then- I hit the brakes and feel my heart drop. Ricky and Bubbles both look at me confused an a bit bruised up from the hit. "Dude WTF!!" Ricky yelled and looked at me. "Jesus Murphy!" Bubbles held his head. "Cyrus has (Y/N)!!!" "Let's fucking go Julian!!" Ricky said smacking my shoulder.

"So doll face, you said your new here?" Cyrus leans into my face placing his hand on my thigh. I smack him."STAY AWAY FROM ME!! Cyrus jerks away holding his face. "You fucking bitch! You wanna die!!" Cyrus screams as we take off going way over the speed limit, which makes me scream.

**Julian POV**

I frantically get together what guns we had in the car. I was going to head to the trailer park but we would loose time if I did. "What does Cyrus want with (Y/N)??" Bubbles asked nervously loading my pistol. "Somehow.. He knows she's with us!" I say looking around for Cyrus's car. "When I see that cocksucker I'm gonna blow his head off" Ricky said cocking gun. I start thinking of what (Y/N) could be going through and all it's doing is making me angrier by the second. "If anything happens to (Y/N) I don't know what I'll do." I say out loud. The boys look at me in shock.. "Jules do you like (Y/N)?" Bubbles looks up at me through the rear view mirror. Ricky stares at me as if I killed his dog or something. I sigh with a heavy heart. "I know we just met her, but there is something about her.." I say trying to compose myself. "She isn't like most girls I meet.. She's smart, funny, independent, and caring." I could feel my heart ache and warm tears start to form. I had never felt like this before. "We'll get her back Jules." Ricky said patting my shoulder sympathetically.

All of a sudden a red sports car zooms by as if out of thin air and immediately brakes in the middle of the road. "There he is boys!" Bubbles yells as he check out Cyrus in the back window. I was getting ready to jump out and rip him a new one until he moved to the passenger side and rips (Y/N) out of the car with such force she fell onto the ground. Cyrus yanks her up to her feet and points the gun at her head. Her (E/C) eyes were blood shot from tears and her lip was busted. Ricky and I look at each other. "Juliann!! I have your little girlfriend here!!" Cyrus yells tauntingly at me shaking (Y/N). "If you want her alive come out and fight me like a man! Or I'll spill her pretty little blood all of over the fucking road!!"

"J-Julian help me!!" (Y/N) screams out as she sobs. "Shut up!!" Cyrus pushes her to the ground again. (Y/N) layed there still. I feel someone shake me. It was Bubbles snapping me out of my trance. "We can't just sit her Julian!". Ricky is the first to haul out of the car and starts cussing at Cyrus. "You think your so fucking tough don't you shit for brains! Picking on some innocent girl??" Ricky says firing his gun wildly at Cyrus. I hop out next to try and calm Ricky who might accidently hit (Y/N).

"Ricky! Stop!!" I yell as I run to stop him. "Well if it's not the one and only Juliann~" Cyrus says as he dances around like a fool. "Here to save the day!!" Cyrus fires at Ricky and I making us back up. "Cyrus what do you want!!" I scream trying to reason with a stupid idiot. "

**Remember (Y/N) whenever your scared and don't know what to do.. You breathe..**

I couldn't hear much and my vision was blurry as I stared at the dark ground making sure not to move to much out of fear of getting shot. I lift my head as I hear Julian's voice. I noticed I was behind Cyrus now and that he had total forgot I was even there as he screamed, cussed and shot at the boys. *Now's my chance..* I thought to myself as I slowly got up making sure I didn't draw attention to myself. Bubbles, who was still in the car noticed me first.. We made eye contact anf I told him "Shh" with my finger. Then Julian and last Ricky. Ricky started to cuss more and walk forward making Cyrus back up towards me again. Then.. I had my arm around Cyrus's throat trying to choke him. He waved his gun wildly trying to shoot and them lost grip dropping it onto the ground. I jerk him on his back and hurry to keep him there. I lost control... As a kid I took years of marital arts training and punishment so I could handle myself, but never wanted to use it to hurt another. But I lost that control. I felt helpless, weak and vulnerable. I began to cry as I hit Cyrus over and over covering my hands in crimson warm liquid. Two of the boys pulled me off of him trying to calm me.

"(Y/N) Stop! Stop!! Your gonna kill him!" Bubbles says trying to restrain me. Ricky grabs me and holds me tight. "I'm sorry..(Y/N) we shouldn't have left you alone". I sob into Ricky's shirt as he soothes me. Julian had already made his way over to Cyrus. "You piece of shit!!" Julian said as he tears Cyrus off the ground. "IF YOU EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE DAYLIGHT AGAIN!!" Cyrus was laughing and the another bang.. Julian shot Cyrus in the leg and walked back to the car. I could hear Cyrus scream in pain which made me feel better. The boys looked at each other then me. I was staring out of the window at nothing.. Emotionless and tired.. "(Y/N)??" Julian put his hand on mind.. I tiredly looked over at him.. "Are you okay??" Here it comes.. "I'm sorry I left you alone.." Tears.. **When a man loves you darlin.. You can tell in his eyes that you mean the world to him** I could see it in Julian's eyes like Poppy said. He was scared to loose me. I cried as I jumped to hug him. "Julian... I love you.." I cry into his neck.."I was so afraid I would never see you again.." Julian and I sat there holding each other for what felt like forever, but I felt safe. We pulled apart. Ricky slapped my arm playfully. "So does that make you friends with benadicts now??" I giggle. "Let's go home guys". The rest of the drive home was peacefully. Little jokes back and forth, terrible karaoke, and Bubbles puppets.

As we got to the park the sun was just beginning to set. Ricky and Bubbles headed home. I stopped to water the plants and headed inside for a much needed shower. "Julian you can go home." I say as I unlock my door not looking back. Julian sighed and followed me into the living room. I sat on the couch an patted the spot next to me. Julian sat down and pulled me to him. "So..you love me too?"

I smile up at him and kissed his cheek. "Very much so."