13.Wholeheartedly Insatiable

Her mouth slightly parted. He wanted her to do what?

The words got choked down her throat when he placed his warm hands onto her shoulders.

He pushed but she resisted at first. Her mind gone blank. Is this seriously going to happen?

Her sweat-pant covered knees hit the marble floor, the hard floor connecting with her knee. She kept looking at him in disobedience yet her body complying to his order. Not even a request.

She began to recognize the usual hum of desire beat in her core. The audacity of the situation holding her back and also pushing her to cross a line. The line between pleasure and peril.

His eyes gripped hers, titling his head as he checked her out. Kneeing like a little slave for his own doing.

She was at eye level with his crotch. The same covered jean crotch that hid his cock. The same thick veined cock she desperately now wanted to taste.

"You seem to want to eat me." He observed.

"Well, you did take my egg roll. I'm hungry." She said as if stating a fact.

He smirked and lets out a laugh. A cold sinful laugh. He was crooked but so was she.

"Your mouth talks the talk."

"Isn't that what mouths are meant to do?" At that, she wished she kept her mouth shut. This sarcastic question was thrown to provoking him but Sebastian always proved otherwise.

"You are smart enough to know what else a mouth can do."

"So.." She left it hanging.

With her father in another room, here she was down on her knees with this man right in front of her. He spread open his legs.

His jeans tight and snug, it showed how aroused he was. The devil was dancing at her chest. This was so getting her into Hell.

He just stared.

Rene realized that he was giving her a choice. Either kneel and- she gulped down when she thought what he was about to make her do.
And suck his cock. Oh, how much I want to.

"You are thinking again." He placed his finger under her chin, pulling her neck up. As she felt her chin being raised, she realized the look of heat in his eyes.

He was challenging her and from the looks of it, he believed she couldn't take it up.

She flung his hand away, with a flick. She wasn't the type to back down.

She then reached out tentatively. Her hand popping open his button. The zip pulled hard over his bulge. Her fingers gazing at his hard on while she pulled the zip down. It was so hot under her skin, she could feel it through his tight black boxers.

She gulped as she glanced back up again. He was still watching her. More like watching her face. Observing her actions and everything.

"Stop thinking." He rasped out.

She couldn't do it.

She placed back her hands on her thighs. Feeling humiliated, she casts her eyes down.

Sebastian hadn't even reached down to rearrange himself. He just simply placed his hands on his hips.

"You know." He says. "Your father doesn't know that you went on that date with Anderson."

She jerked her eyes up at him. He was grinning but she wasn't. This was the sinful and wicked moment she was waiting.