20.Mastering Yours Truly

Rene awoke to her body being ignited and as if fire was licking her skin. When she felt the wet slide along her inner thigh, she jerked in response.

Sebastian. She breathed out in her head.

She took the liberty to look down, finding the dark hair nuzzling the soft sensitive skin of her thighs. She didn't know whether to kick him or wrap her needy legs around him.

"Sebastian." She calls out again. Still coming out as breathless, even though she wanted to sound as if she were warning him.

"Mm." He hummed against her skin, carefully placing zing like kisses up and down on both of her upper thighs.

Her toes curled at the thought of him so near to the juncture of her thighs. It was so close to that talented mouth, if he could just move up.

The sky was still dark, bothered with etching of the morning sun. It was going to be dawn soon and she couldn't help to think what a way to wake up.

His hands gripped her hips, waking her up to what was currently going on. Sebastian between her thighs while she clings on dear life.

And he hadn't reached the place where she actually wanted him to. Her silk shorts were still in place and he fingers the waist band of it. The touch sends caressing-like-shivers all over her body.

"Sebastian." She calls out, one more time. Trying to get his attention. Trying to stop his mouth, it was getting distracting.

He again warbles. Letting her know his ears were alert to what she was saying. But the confounded man didn't stop!

Finally, unable to take it. She grabs a hold of his strong wrist. He gets the message but just barely lifting his head.

"What?" His husky voice asleep.

"Wha-what are you doing?" For the first time in her life, Rene asked the most stupid question. What are you doing?! You bloody well know what he was doing down there.

Understand her easily, he smirked. "Not your usual self or else you wouldn't have asked such a rhetorical question." He says, climbing up her body.

Now, picture it.
You are lying there with a sinfully erotic man at your thighs. His chest muscled and naked, only underlined with black briefs as he prowls up to you. How do you feel?

What's the word for antagonizing merciless lustful gluttony that leads to death?

Rapaciousness.

Yeah, that's what she was feeling.

"Hi gorgeous." His breath fanned over her. He smelled wickedly male. Ooo..how much she hates him. Talking to her like that, as if they were- No! She wouldn't allow it.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She stated, trying to calm her erratic heartbeat.

"You think if I'm going to allow you to escape, you have another thing coming." His forearms resting on either side of her head.

Rene could feel his body pressed deliciously on hers. His weight was heavy on her and realizing it, he took some off by slipping of her, as now half of his body aligned hers. His knees bent, touching her private heat.

"Do not talk like that to me." Her head already feeling dizzy as she uncontrollably rocked her pussy against his knee.

Noticing her movements, he steadily reaches up, cupping one full breast. She arched into his hand, her nipple budding against her silk fabric and then firm warm hand.

He squeezes it, hard.

She lets out a gasp, as her clothed clit rubs against the hard joint of his knee. Her hand catches his muscular bicep, she watches him observing her reaction to him.

"I'm going to make you cum." Such a sentence uttered with the ooze of poise and tenacity, it shook something deep in her.

Her primal feminine instinct rushed out, as if grabbing a hold of him mentally and begging Rene not to let him go.

He makes her feel womanly and so damn good. She bit her lips as she neared her end, moving faster. She rocks against it, faster and faster till she bucks yielding up as she purrs out her climax.

"Mmmm." She murmurs, her eyes heavy with lust and finally sees him. So beautiful and toxic. Why did she allow herself to feel this way for him?

Sebastian's jaw was clenched. This little minx had used his knee to grind her heat and coming apart was the most exhilarating thing he could feel right now. He had been cradling his own hard on against her hips, desperately seeking for release.

As if feeling his pain, she covertly looks down at their bodies. It twinkles in sole purpose of satisfying him. She reaches down between their bodies, not at all shying away, tracing her hand on him.

He lets out a breath.

She paused briefly but continued. He wanted to grasp her hand and put it down into his briefs but he knew that would scare her. She was pacing around him in puddles, touching her like this has conditioned her mind that this was still not bad. Not yet trouble.

He'd let her think that for now.

He felt her fisting around him, working him through the thin material.

He spun her, making sure her hand was still where it was. Where it belonged it, Sebastian leans down, taking a hold of her neck to smack his lips against hers.

They both made a sound. As if the contact was essential and fueled his need to cum.

Her hand moved faster and his knee again was used by her beaconing heat. She was grating on him again while his own hips moves accordingly to the hand that wanked him insistently.

Their body jerking in fast paced. The bed they laid subtly moved with them. Sebastian could only imagine the sex. Only imagine.

He grabbed her tit again, harder. Pinching the nipple tighter, it puckered under his touch. She gasped against his mouth. Breathing each one's air, they were about to reach their high.
So close, so close.

"Rene! Rene, wake up!"

She jolts upright, her back cracking with it. She groaned in pain, squinted up at the cause of disruption of her liquified dream.

The sun was out and large, it's rays flared into the room making it bright and outlandish. It blurred her sight for some time.

Sebastian, standing with a pair of black slacks and buttoned down shirt, his head titled. No expression in his dark whiskey eyes as he stared at her while cuffing his sleeves.

"I have to go to office for some work. Seneca has made you breakfast. I'll be back by noon, or late." With a sharp turn, he left her with the sheets cold in her room.

She was still staring at the door. What she saw was a dream? What she saw was a dream.

When she glanced down, her clothes were just rumpled from sleep. Yes, her panties were drenched but other than that nothing seemed to surface the fact that what took place was real.

She blew a strand from her face, clearly baffled.
Now not only has this man taken up every corner of her life, now he was starting to master her dreams and thoughts.

The one thing she couldn't allow.