Getting Ready for School (Ricky's POV)

So I woke up to the sound of My Alarm Going off I wanted to hit snooze, but before I could I fell out of Bed. After I laid on the floor for a few minutes I heard a knock on the door I got off of the floor turned my alarm off and then sat down on my bed I said come in. My dad opened the door and he came in by the way my dad is dating my Drama Teacher Miss Jenn.

"Hey Dad, how are you doing this morning?" I asked my dad as I sighed and looked down at my phone quick I saw a lot of Messages from Nini one is a reminder to wake up for school today anyway I am hoping everything is back to Normal with Ej and Ashlyn. Ej and Ashlyn are cousins and they had a huge fight on Friday I don't know what it was about oh well none of my business I am waiting for my dad to say something to me.

"I am fine Ricky I was just making sure you were up for school, and please be on time for Jenn's class she is Really aggravated today I don't know why she is. She texted me all in capital letters like she is mad or annoyed or something." My dad said as he show me Miss Jenn's text it is all in caps maybe she is just annoyed or something, but I will watch out for her today although I don't skip Class maybe my dad was just telling me not to skip I won't anyway I love Miss Jenn's class along with the Other Drama Students.

"I Got It dad Thanks for letting me know about Miss Jenn I will Make sure I don't get on her bad side." I said to My dad as I laughed I don't think My dad got what I said at all, but I wonder If Miss Jenn even has a bad side Maybe My dad knows if she does or doesn't. All I know is that Miss Jenn is Really sweet better then East High's last Drama teacher. I looked at my dad and he looked really confused maybe he didn't understand what I said about Miss Jenn having a bad side.

"Um Ricky Jenn, Does not have a bad side at all she is really sweet and calm I thought you would know that she is your teacher." My dad said as he smiled when he said Jenn I like that my dad is happy again but I still miss my mom. She lives in Chicago with her new boyfriend Todd I don,t like my moms boyfriend Todd. I know my dad is really happy with Miss Jenn, but I wish my mom never left me and my dad.

"OK dad, I didn't really know she was calm I knew she was sweet, but Miss Jenn can be a little tough sometimes. Looking at Miss Jenn's text it looks like she might be having a mantle breakdown I don't know why though." I said to my dad as I sighed and then looked at him my dad smiled back at me I really hope my dad made pancakes for breakfast he always gets up around 5:30 to make breakfast for me and him because he has to leave for work around 6:50 he has be at work by 8:00. My dad usually gets to work around 7:50 and has time to clock in for work. I leave for school around 7:00 and get to the school by 7:20 when I get to the school I have 10 minutes before the bell rings to be in homeroom.

I inhaled the scent that was coming from the Kitchen the smell was so good right away I knew what we were having for breakfast. We are having French Toast that is also really good I smiled again and got off my bed and then I put My slippers on to go down stairs my dad followed me of course. My dad and I do lots of father son stuff together when he is not working or when I am not at school also when he is not out with Miss Jenn also when I am not out with Friends or Nini, so it is mostly weekends that we do stuff together. My dad and I got down to the kitchen and we sat down at the table and smiled. 

"I hope you enjoy your French Toast Ricky I was thinking of Making Pancakes tomorrow for breakfast." My dad said to me and then he smiled I was like YES PLEASE!!! Anyway I was thinking about Miss Jenn's text again I really hope she is OK and doesn't yell at any of us. My dad did say she was aggravated today. She is never aggravated she is like always happy and kind also very sweet.

"Sounds Good Dad you know I LOVE Pancakes." I said to my dad although I think I almost or  might have shattered his eardrum because I shouted the word love, but yet again I don't know well it looks like he is not holding his ears in pain so I guess he is fine who knows. we have very good hearing.

It was nearly 6:50 so after my dad put his plate in the sink he put his shoes and jacket on then he grabbed his car keys and said goodbye to me and I said bye to him after my dad left I finished eating my breakfast and put my plate in the the sink. I went upstairs to the bathroom brushed my teeth and got dressed. By the time I was all done it was nearly 7:00 so I left the house and drove to the school.