Leaving East High (Ryan's POV)

So after that last bell went off me and the rest of the old wildcats had to leave It was so nice being back in east High. Kelsi and finally came outside we saw Sharpay my sister, Chad, Gaberiella, Troy, and Taylor waiting for us to come out of the building. 

"We were waiting for you two where were you guys at?" Sharpay said as she looked at me and Kelsi then sighed. Kelsi went over to Gaberiella and Taylor Sharpay came over to me and gave me a hug that is quite unusual and awkward she hugged me right in front of our friends I felt a little weird I realized that one person was missing and that was Zeak the door finally opened and Zeak came out.

"We got caught up talking to one of our old teachers." Kelsi said as she smiled and looked at the rest of the Wildcats. I pushed Sharpay off of me because it was getting super weird Sharpay looked at me like dude what the heck I am your sister she didn't look to happy that I pushed her away from me, but that look she gave me it said anger which I don't blame her for being angry  at me after all we are twins.

Sharpay walked away from me and went over to the rest of the girls I just sighed I love my sister but sometimes she can be to much an I do mean that  Kelsi came over to me and put her head on my shoulder I love Kelsi she is so sweet and occasionally she is sometimes shy she is very friendly I asked her to prom our senior year in High school and we have been together ever since senior year.

"Oh My God guys that new Principal gave me the creeps earlier I think he hates all of the teachers and students here I am glad that we don't go to school here anymore." I heard Sharpay say as she sighed and looked at all of us. I don't know what she was talking about but I saw Taylor and Kelsi shake there heads agreeing with Sharpay. 

"What makes you think that Sharpay? Troy asked as he looked at her and then sighed at this moment I saw Gaberiella walked over to Troy and grabbed his arm and then she sighed Kelsi looked at Troy and then looked down. What is wrong with Kelsi I was wondering I also agreed with troy what makes Sharpay think that.

"He teats one of his new Teachers like Junk that what makes me of that Troy." Sharpay said as she looked at Troy annoyed and then she sighed Gaberiella looked at Sharpay a little confused and then smiled.

"What teacher was that Sharpay because there was a few teachers the same thing." Gaberiella said as she looked at Sharpay a little confused but she was also curious at the same time. Taylor and Kelsi looked at Gaberiella now confused as well Chad was thinking and so was Zeak I was really confused now.

"This Teacher that had long blond hair she was the teacher that was in the Auditorium during first class she is a new teacher at East High her name is Miss Jenn I talked to hear for a bit today so did Kelsi and Taylor." Sharpay said as she looked at Gaberiella and smiled a little bit then she looked at her cell phone naturally.

The Principal came out of the school and he glared at us he did not look happy at all then he walked away to his car he seems a little prickly today I am so glad that he was not our Principal when we were in school and I am sure other people would agree with me god he also looks like a snob.

"We better go before we all get in trouble with the police." Chad said as he smiled and unlocked his car door Taylor gave Sharpay, Kelsi, and Gaberiella a hug she waved by to me Troy and Zeak then got in the car. 

"I should go as well bye guys nice seeing you all again." Zeak said as he got on his motorcycle And left It was nice seeing everyone again too I thought to myself 

Troy and Gaberiella got into there car and left it was just me Sharpay and Kelsi now we all got in Sharpay's car. Sharpay started her car up and we drove off Sharpay dropped Kelsi off at home then she drove us home I was lost in thought god today was so amazing I hope we can do it again sometime.