Lost In Thought (Miss Jenn's POV)

I walked into the school checked into the office and then went to my office and sat down at my desk. As soon as I sat down at my desk naturally I checked my phone for the time. It was like almost 7:30. I am so stressed out at this point I sent my students parents a Text Message in capital letters only because I wanted the parents to tell there kids NOT to be LATE for MY CLASS at ALL. I am usually a very sweet person, but on Friday 10 Students were late for My Drama Class. I have nothing against any of the other students that were not Late for class but still 10 people were lat for class that is just not right. 

So I was just finishing up looking over stuff for the musical when I heard a light knock on my office door. I am still like the New Teacher around here, so I really don't know who would be knocking on my office door the only people I could think of would be the Principal and the Robotics teacher. I hope it is none of them to be honest I don't really like them I have a feeling its the Principal knocking on the door.

"Um Come in" I called out as I saw the door open and the principle came in dang its the principle. I sighed quietly so he would not her me sigh at all I am so lucky he didn't hear me I was waiting for him to say something. Instead of saying something for a few Minutes he just looked around the room and then he looked back at me.

"Miss Jenn, There is a fire drill today during first class sadly you will have the drama students so do good." The Principle said as he sighed and glared at me I jumped back a little bit I know he still doesn't trust me yet. The Principle gave me one last looked before he went out of the room I sighed and picked My phone up quickly and looked at the text from Mike Ricky's dad. The message said "Are you OK Jenn? I am worried about you Love Mike "  Of course I responded back he was worried so I responded back "Of Course I am fine Mike. I  will explain later have fun at work Mike Love Jenn"   

I was waiting for the Bell to go off for first Class it felt like I was three hours, but it has only been 10 minutes first class doesn't start until 7:50. I wonder how Many kids will be late for Class this time. I stared out the window that was in my office the sky was a really dark shade of grey which means it is going to storm soon. I hope it doesn't down pour until after the fire drill is over today. I heard the announcement bell and the principal was starting to say words all I heard was Blah Blah Blah.

After the announcements were over I heard my phone buzz I picked my phone up and looked at  the message from Mike It said. "OK Jenn I will be checking up on you again at lunch time and I will have fun at work Jenn you also have a good day at work too Keep Smiling Jenn Love Mike."  That Message made me smile a lot I sent a lot of Hearts to Mike and put my phone away then I sighed.

I saw what time it was on the clock it was 7:45 I gathered my things and started to head towards the Auditorium. I arrived there and I saw a student sitting at the door waiting I knew who she was right away so I unlocked the door and went in the student followed me in I knew she would the bell rang the rest of the students left homeroom and the drama students came to the auditorium on time surprising me. Around 7:50 the second bell rang and it was time to start class.

I remembered that there is a fire drill happening in first class I explained it to the students about the drill. 5 minutes later the fire alarm went off all of the students lined up and went outside and stood far away from the building. My ears are very sensitive to loud noises so I had earplugs in I took the attendance everyone was on here and on tome for class I was super happy about that. After the principle gave us the OK we all went back into the building we continued on what we were doing before the fire drill went off.