Trying to find Gaberiella (Taylor's POV)

So after Sharpay, Kelsi and I were done talking to the new drama Teacher I think it was we all decided to go look for Gaberiella lord knows where she is. Anyway we were walking in the hallway we saw Troy with these two Junior students the looked like. One had red hair and the other had Brown curly hair. we all walked up to them  Sharpay saw her brother Ryan and walked over to him Kelsi of course followed her because Kelsi and Ryan were dating. I kept walking towards Chad and Troy I was hoping one of them has seen Gaberiella.

"Hey Guys has anyone seen Gaberiella at all?" I asked Troy and Chad the two younger students looked at me strangely I looked at them then I looked back at Troy and Chad with a confused expression on my face. The Kid with the curly brown hair didn't look too happy right now but the redhead looked happy as can be.

"No I have not Taylor anyway this is Ricky Bowen and Big Red they are Juniors here where did Kelsi and Sharpay go?" Troy asked as he looked at me and then looked at Chad and the two other boys I was lost in thought so I really didn't hear what troy said much all I heard was Ricky and Big Red.

"Uh Earth to Taylor are you in there hello?" Chad said as he waved his hand in front of my face I snapped out of it of course I am not an idiot I was only wondering where my BFF was because she is nowhere to be found.

"What Chad sorry I was spaced out can you please repeat that" I asked the boys and then I sighed and looked at my phone Chad grabbed my hand I felt my face get hot when Chad touched my arm.

"No I have not Taylor anyway this is Ricky Bowen and Big Red they are Juniors here where did Kelsi and Sharpay go?" Troy asked me again and this time I did hear him. and I pointed over where Ryan was at. I looked over at Ryan, Sharpay, and Kelsi I saw Ryan put his arm around Kelsi and smiled.

"Um thank you Troy nice to meet you Ricky and Big Red I am Taylor MacKessie why do you look so upset?" I asked as I looked at Ricky and smiled. East High is supposed to be a happy place not an angry place. which that is true.

"I have got in trouble by the new Drama teacher who is dating my dad I have lunch detention with her tomorrow I think can't remember right now."  Ricky told me as he sighed and looked at Big Red at this point I was still trying to find Gaberiella the boys were no help at all so I decided to walk to the Library.

When I walked into the Library I saw Gaberiella sitting there reading and talking to the Liberian so I walked over to her and sat down right beside her. She looked over at me and smiled she also gave me a piece of gum I took the piece and thanked here Gaberiella smiled at me and then went back to talking to the Liberian. I sat there and waited for Gaberiella to be done talking to the Liberian five minutes went bye and she was done talking to the Liberian.

"So how is your day going so far being back at East High ?" Gaberiella asked me as she smiled ant me and looked at her phone probably checking the time because school is ending soon and we all have to leave when the students leave.

"Um Good how about yours?" I asked her as I smiled back at her Gaberiella looked up at the clock and looked back down at her phone she sighed and had a confused expression on her face she walked over to the Liberian to ask her a question I followed her of course.

"Um excuse me Miss but that clock says its going on to 3:00 pm and on my phone it only says its 2:00 pm that clock must be an hour fast." I heard Gaberiella explaining to the Liberian so I decided to look at my phone as well and the clock Oh my god she is actually right that clock is an hour fast.

"Oh your right Miss it is an hour fast thank you for telling me I will go fix it right now." The Liberian said as she went over to the clock and fixed it Gaberiella and I went to go sit back down at at table.

"Anyway to answer your question from earlier my day back in east high is amazing lots of new faces and old faces I really miss going to school here." Gaberiella said as she sighed and looked at me. I know exactly how she is feeling I miss going to school here too, but I am also glad that I am not in school here again is because that principal looks mean.

Gaberiella and I were talking for a little bit until the bell for the final class went off only one more hour to go then we leave East High all over again