Evening (Miss Jenn's POV)

So I was at home getting read to go over to Mike's House for a movie because he invited me to come over to watch a movie with him tonight. I got done putting my makeup on I heard my computer going off it was a email from the principal school will have a half day tomorrow I was actually really happy about that so I smiled. After I finished Cheeking my email I checked the time It was at least 7:00 pm so I turned off all the the lights in the house grabbed my keys and locked my door and then went to my car and drove to Mikes house. I finally arrived at the house I got out of my car and locked the car doors walked up to the door and knocked I heard Mike kind of Yelling at Ricky.

"Seriously I told you to be on time for class didn't Jennifer give you and the whole class a speech on being on time and not being late for class?" I heard Mike saying he sounded aggravated with Ricky I was hoping everything would be OK between them I decided to knock one more time hoping someone hears the knock because I am starting to get cold out here.

"I said I was sorry to her she still gave me lunch detention I thought she wouldn't because she is dating you." I heard Ricky shouting at his dad. I guess they didn't hear the door. I was freezing out here because its winter so I decided to go back to the car and turn the heat on and I also texted Mike he knew what I was going to be here hoping he would look at his phone soon I hoping that I didn't do anything to damage Mike and Ricky's bond.

Jenn: Hey Mike I am here 

I was waiting for Mike to text back or come outside or something five minutes later I heard my phone ding it was Mike. 

Mike: You can come In  Jenn  the door is opened I don't want you freezing outside at all because it's cold out there.

Jenn: OK Mike

After I texted Mike I put my phone in my bag turned off my car and got out of the car then locked the doors. After I locked the doors to my car I put my Keys in my bag went up to the door and opened the door I was greeted by Mike with a kiss and Roses I smiled at him and shut the door behind me. Mike took my bag and jacket then hung them up for me. He guided me over to the couch and we sat down 

"So I grounded Ricky for a week for being late for your class Jenn he argued but that is just part of being a teenager I guess." Mike said as he smiled and stroked my cheek I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. I was still a little bit cold from being outside I was going to ask if everything was OK between Him and Ricky I heard footsteps coming downstairs I looked at the stairs It was Ricky. Ricky just looked at me and sighed then shook he head no I felt a little bad so I looked away from him.

I felt Mike put his arm around me as soon as Mike did I then rested my head on Mike's shoulder. Somehow Mike must have known that I was Cold because next thing I know I felt a blanket being put on my legs. I looked at Mike then smiled Mike then kissed me on the top of my head I was worried about Mike and Ricky's relationship.

"Mike Will everything be OK between you and Ricky or no?" I asked Mike as I looked at him all I heard was Mike laughing I was wondering what was so funny I looked at Mike very Confused why was he laughing did I say something funny or no?

"Jennifer everything will be OK between us by tomorrow we will be talking to each other again and sometimes I know what you are thinking. I know that you are thinking if this was your fault why we are not speaking to each other. The answer is no it's defiantly not your fault at all." Mike said as he gave me another Kiss on my head I looked up at Mike and smiled. Dang he is so good about that I was thinking about that.

"Actually he won't have Lunch detention tomorrow only because it is a half day at school Mike but he will have to have Lunch Detention with me on Wednesday." I said to Mike as I smiled at him Mike smiled back at me . Ricky must have heard me say no lunch detention tomorrow in the background because he was cheering I really don't care if Ricky is mad at me for giving him Lunch detention, but he is a student and I am a teacher I was just following the rules I don't want that scary principal to fire me I love those students.

"Something on your mid Jenn?" Mike asked as he laid down. I laid down aw well as soon as I laid down I felt mike stroke my hair and kissed my cheek. I was debating on telling him or not I was not sure at all I was lost in thought I heard him but I din't want to respond right away Mike stopped stroking my hair and then he put his arm around my waist I felt relaxed I finally decided to tell mike what was on my mind.

"I just have a lot on my mind Mike, for one Ricky is mad at me because I gave him Lunch detention and I also have to do a few things for the musical." I told Mike as I sighed I felt Mike kissed my shoulder and I smiled. I snuggled up to Mike. as soon as I was settled there was a knock on the door. Mike sat up and got up quickly i fell off the couch when he got up I was not expecting him to get up to fast.

"Jenn I am so sorry honey here let me help you up." Mike said as he held his hands out to me and naturally I took them in a few minutes I was standing on my feet Mike went over to the door and I sat down on the couch. Mike opened the door up and Nini came in. Ricky came Running down the stairs.

"Um Mr. Bowen I really need to speak to Ricky please its about a class project oh hi Miss Jenn." Nini said as she looked at me and then back at Mike I waved to her and smiled Nini smiled back and the sighed. I saw Ricky go up to Nini and he had a paper in his hand and he gave it to Nini I saw Nini smile I walked over to Mike and grabbed his arm I knew what his answer was going to be.

"Nini I am so sorry but Ricky is grounded no friends or girlfriends." Mike said as he looked at Nini and then down at me I gave Mike that look telling him that school projects are important. After I gave Mike that look he knew what I was saying. Mike let Nini sit down at the table Ricky sat at the table Him and Nini started to work on the Project. Mike and I went back to the living room and laid back down on the couch.

Mike hit play on the remote controller and covered us both up I snuggled up to Mike once again and felt relaxed once again. Mike pulled me a little bit closer to him and put his arm around my waist. Ricky and Nini were sitting at the table working on their project still for school halfway through the movie I started to get a little bit sleepy those teenagers can were you out in one whole day. Mike started to rub my back that was not helping me at all I was trying to stay awake but when Mike started to Rub my back I was dozing off.

"Jenn you can fall asleep you can't really fight sleep if your tired it's OK to sleep." Mike said as he kissed my shoulder once again. I couldn't really hear what Mike said because sleep was creeping up on me. 

Mike continued to rub my back 15 minutes passed by and the kids were done with the project Nini left the house Ricky went up stairs the movie wasn't even over yet halfway through I fell asleep. Mike must have saw me sleeping because even if I was sleeping I still felt him getting off the couch and he turned the TV off and picked me up then put me in bed. 

THE END