Texting (Miss Jenn POV)

When I got back to my office I felt a little bit Dizzy all I wanted to do was just go home and just lay down  right now, but I can't not for another three hours. My phone has been going crazy for a little bit I sighed then picked up my phone and looked at it once again. It was Mike texting me I sat down at my desk and responded to him he must be on his lunch brake. Lucky I have no students for a while my mind wonder off into space I was thinking to myself as usual. Those three girls I met in the hallway sound nice I felt another wave of dizziness come over me my head was hurting for sure. I heard my phone vibrate I Picked my phone up and looked at it Mike, responded to me I texted back and told him that ever since I came back from the cafeteria I have been feeling Dizzy what do I do? Mike is a doctor so I asked him.

There was a light knock on my office door who would be knocking its in the middle of fifth class unless if its the Principal trying to bit my head off again. I sighed and said come in the door opened and a 17 year old girl walked in and shut the door and sat down on the couch that was in the office she looked up at me. My phone went off again I looked at the phone it was Mike he said It could be because I am hungry or thirsty. which he probably is right because I haven't really ate or drank much ever since I came here today. He told me I need to take more care of myself which I do just not when I am working.

"Miss Jenn, I need to talk to you please it's about Drama class." The girl said as she sighed and looked down. I put my phone down on the desk and sat down next to her and gave her a warm smile letting her know whatever it is you can tell me even if it makes me a little hurt.

"Sure Natalie go ahead" I said as I sighed and felt another wave of dizziness I really need to eat something before I pass out my phone went off again I looked at Natalie and ignored my phone for now she doesn't look to thrilled about what she is going to say Natalie was still looking down at the ground and then she sighed.

"Miss Jenn I need to Drop Drama class only because I am failing my math class so I have to take a study hall during the time that I would be in Drama Class. That is the reason why I am here my math teacher sent me here to tell you that I have to drop Drama Class although I really don't want to do it, but I have to do I mean math comes first right?" Natalie asked me as she sighed and she was still looking down at the floor I understood Drama class is and extra credit its not required to graduate school and math is required to graduate. I was crushed of course, but I can't do anything about It. That is the teacher and Principal's doing not really mine. Oh well math always come first.

"It's OK Natalie Math does come first and Drama is and extra credit Class you don't really need it at all so It's OK." I told Natalie as I gave her a warm smile and stood up Natalie stood up as well and she also smiled then she left my office. 

I was left alone once again I really need to eat something so I got out a Banana that I brought with me and ate it after I was done eating my Banana I looked at my phone. It was Mike, so Mike also said keep healthy as well he does know what he is talking about. I sighed and then responded again "I know" when I sent that text the Bell went off which means time to go to the sixth class. I don't have any students until the last class of the day which is a study hall then after the last Class I can finally go home for the day.

Authors note: So I really didn't know what Ricky's dad does, So I just gave him a doctor another part is coming soon thanks for reading!