Training

(Jäger x Bandit)
(Art is not mine,cannot find the credit)
For some context, if you don't know-
Jäger - Marius
Bandit - Dominic
---------------------------------------------------------

(No one's POV)
As it was an early morning for Team Rainbow, it was their normal routine. They get up early as they have to do their morning training, some train together, others go solo by themselves.

Marius, being one of the people who like being around other people, he likes to train with others. His closest friend, Dominic is quite the opposite.
He prefers to keep to himself, and is rather quite.
Although Dominic liked to keep twords himself, he really did like Marius but didn't quite know how to explain or quite express it.

Dominic, who was training and working with himself hears something nearby him, he turns twords the noise and is welcomed with a smiling Marius. "Hey Dom!" He said in his German accent "I know you like to keep to yourself most the time, but I was wonderin if you'd like to train with me today?" Marius asked Dominic, as it quite caught him by supprise but he can't say no to him "little unexpected, but sure" Dominic said sounding a bit happier now that he's with Marius.

Marius was slightly surprised by with the response he got as he slightly smiles at Dom. "Well, what are we waitin for? Let's go!" Marius said happily, as the two of them walk over twords an area to train together

As their together, Dominic found himself staring at the other male as he was in his own thoughts without even realising what he was doing. "Dom, are you alright? You've been staring out for a while" Marius said snapping Dominic out from his thoughts.

"Huh, oh uh, nothing." Dom said with a faint shade of blush appear onto his cheeks. Which caused Marius to slightly blush since he noticed the faint blush on Some face

"What the fuck am I doing? I can't be doin shit like that, especially not around Marius. He's gonna think I'm wired, or probably worse, not like me!" Dominic said to himself, overthinking. As Marius noticed he zoned out once again, except this time he acted like he didn't notice and didn't mention anything about it.

As it was about time for Training to end, Dominic wanted to spend more time with Marius, so he decided to think quick. "Hey Mar, uh...would you like to hang out for a bit, like normally, I just wanna talk and hang out" Dom said without really thinking realized what he said and paused nervously. "Oh, well sure! Kinda supprised you want to hang out with me" Marius said as Dominic nods his head as the two of them walk out together from the training room as Marius was already happily talking with Dominic.

🕸️⚡

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this might turn into a PT.1 and a PT.2 thing, maybe.
But anyway this is what I've got so far and I'm unsure how I feel about it.
Eh it's fine

Word count: 506