Malfunction

Part 3 of 'It's gonna be alright'

I was originally gonna post this in around 3 more days but I can't wait, when I pre-write something I need to get it out as soon as possible :v

Like I said, this will be out soon or by the end of the week
👉🏽👈🏽
I've gotta say I really do like writing sad like stories- Doesn't mean im good at it

Question? What's your guys favorite ships?

Word count warning-
1750

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Two more trips, then I'm done."
Is what Marius was repeatedly saying to himself. As he sits down in the helicopter making sure everything is set and ready.

"Gas all good? Check. Everything still seems to be all sturdy and set... hopefully." Marius said as he starts up the Helicopter and takes off to where the other group was.

"I'm on my way to you guys, how's it going with you?" Marius asked to them through his ear piece as he was flying. "Oh hey Marius! Uh it's actually gone quite decent, we defused the bomb, and that hostage, not a real one, but were waiting out and around the building!" Monika said in response to Marius

"Well that's good to hear! I should be their in about 25 or so minutes, hopefully" Marius said with a smile as it was good to know that everyone is safe and mostly ok

Around 6 minutes go by, Marius was happily humming to himself, but that hum quickly stopped and turned into instant panicking once he realized something.

Marius was going to pull up onto the Control stick, but when he realized that he couldn't, and that it was jammed. He started panicking.

He quickly started speaking into his ear piece, and with a panicked voice starts to explain the the group the issue. "I-I have an Issue-!" Before anyone could respond he speaks again. "I'm going down-! Control stick is jammed!"

As much as he was pulling up on the stick, nothing changed, nothing moved. Next thing Marius realizes is that he going down, and quick.

"Marius?! Where are you?!" Monika said panicking "Marius what is your location?!" Eliza said hoping to get an answer. "Around some trees- theirs a gravel patch somewhere- Scheiße!-" Marius was saying as he suddenly cut out.

"Marius?! Marius! Jäger!!" Eliza was practically screaming into her ear piece hoping to get some sort of response, but nothing responded.

"This is not good at all.." Taina said as Gilles spoke up. "Well I don't think just standing here is gonna do much to help him."
"Yeah your right... how about Taina and Monika go out and search for Marius. If he really did crash, shouldn't Monika be able to detect it with her Electronics Detector?" Eliza said

Didn't have to tell Monika twice, she flipped open her Electronics Detector, as the two look at each other with a nod. "Will you guys stay here?" Taina asked the rest of them "I'm gonna try to get in touch with the base." Eliza says as Gilles nods his head along with Emmanuelle.

As Monika and Taina started to run down where they remember seeing the direction Marius original dropped them off from. Monika leading the two of them with her Electronics Detector out.