Arguments

Woop woop!
'Its gonna be alright' part 4!
It's time for some angry people's :v
Because I'm sure as hell ready!

You got the deal by now probably,
Word count warning-
1703

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

As Worried as Dom is, he didn't quite show it. But it did show in the way he's moving, quickly, and rushed.

Dom quickly puts back Marius's firearms before quickly rushing back to the Med bay. Once he got there he was met with Grace, sitting out in the front fiddling with her hands.

This got Dom wondering, 'wheres Emmanuelle then? If she's not sitting out here in the front. She's with Marius.'
Dom thought to himself, not even bothering with Grace at the moment.

'If Grace is waiting in the front, then Gustave is with someone else, probably Chul, then Marius must be with Lera'

(I would guess Finka to be a mini medic type thing, not a full one like Doc but- you get the point shush)

Dom quickly walks over to Lera's mini med room. This gave Dom hope that Marius is just fine, just some simple wounds right?

He knocks on the door on Lera's room, before getting a quiet "Come in" from her. Dominic opens the door slightly, "Am I alright to come in?" He asked beforehand. "Of course you may Dominic" Lera states as Dom walked in and closing the door behind him.

"Your here because your worried for Marius yes?" Lera asked while shes walking to a table to grab some more bandages, walking back to where the unconscious Marius was laying down.

"Yeah" Dom responded as he finally took a look around the room, noticing Marius, and noticing Emmanuelle. Emma was sitting in a chair against the wall. "Well knowing how your probably curious, he's going to be all fine, just have to bandage up the wounds he has, and their not minor wounds."

(I'm calling Emmanuelle, Emma from now on, her name is do damn long)

This statement worried both Dom and Emma. "Their Major?" Emma asked earning a nod from Lera. "His bandages have to be changed if they fill up to much, and I'm unsure how often that will be. And soon I might need you two to leave, as harsh as it may sound, I need to bandage over and around his chest, and somewhere on his legs." She said wrapping up his badly wounded arms.

"Alright" Dom said understanding, unlike Emma. "But why would I need to leave? Can't you just patch him up with me here?" She said with her voice slightly raising. "There's no compromise between you two, he's unconscious Emma." Lera said hoping to have made herself clear. Thankfully it did. "Alright, alright that's true" Emma mumbled quietly.

Not much time passes before the two were told to leave, the two of them left and both sit up front, Dom noticing Grace still sitting there aswell, waiting.

Dom was gonna wait their until he was allowed to at least see him again, but he got a text from Elias asking if he had a moment, which he basically did, because he knew it was going to take a while for him to see Marius.