The Hangout

-Training Pt. 2-
For some context-
Jäger - Marius
Bandit - Dominic
---------------------------------------------------------

The two of them walked out of the training room Marius walking happily with Dominic.

Dominic looked over to Marius as he noticed he had on his ski mask, without the helmet, just the ski mask. He wondered why he was still wearing it, everyone has seen eachother's faces at least once.

"I'm still supprised you wanted to hang out with me" Marius said looking over at Dominic. "What? Can I not hang out with my good friend?" Dom said as he knew he liked him more than just a 'good friend'.

"Well I guess that would make sense" Marius said as he laughs slightly to himself. "Yeah, uh..why are you wearing your ski mask? Just kinda realized you had it on"

"Oh yeah" Marius said with a pause as he lowers the bottom part of the ski mask, so it's now showing his mouth. "I uh, just wanted to have it on..?" He said trying to sound at least the slightest convincing.

Dominic caught onto how he was lieing, but he put it off as he didn't want to ruin this time they had with eachother. "Oh..alright, I guess that makes sense."

Marius sighs thankful that Dominic didn't question on more about it. Truthfully He just didn't like how his face was, and how it looked, so he kept it hidden.

"So, how was it for you back at home?" Marius said breaking the silence between the two. "Well, I've got a twin brother. Nothing much going on back home, what about you?"

"I don't really have anything-" Marius started as Dominic jumped in. "Do you, have a girlfriend..?" He said awkwardly, as Marius was practically lost for words.

"Ah, n-not quite my thing" "Wha- huh?" Dominic said slightly confused. "I'm not interested in females" Marius said putting his ski mask back over his face to cover his now rosey cheeks.

"O-oh! That's cool to" Dominic said slightly supprised, but the more he looked at him and thought to himself, 'Now that he's said that, I can actually see it. He's a gay engineer. Love that.'

"Where are we even going-?" Marius said hoping to change the subject, like so. "Oh, well we could hang out over at your dorm? Mine look like a mini explosion happened in it"

"Alright, I'm alright with that" Marius said as the two of them started walking over. One they got there, Marius unlocks his door, letting Dominic inside as he slightly struggles getting the key out. He finally got it and walks inside locking his door behind him.

Dominic looks around the dorm, then looking back over to Marius, who was pulling down his ski mask off his mouth again with a sigh. "I'm just not gonna bother with this right now." He said taking off his ski mask completely.

Dominic looks over to Marius, slightly supprised he took his ski mask off, so he'd though he would ask about it again, as the two of them sit down onto a couch.

"Why do you always wear your mask, even when you don't have to? And you don't have lie to me." Dominic said reassuringly.

Marius slightly tensed up at the side comment to Dom's question. "Uh well, I just use it to hide my face..I don't like it." Marius admitted. This statement suprised Dominic, as he couldn't think that Marius would dislike such a beautiful thing about him.

"But, why hide it? You look beautiful" Dominic said causing Marius to blush brightly. "W-well I- uh..." Marius started as his brain just practically shuts down. Dominic laughs quietly to himself, "Did you forget how to speak or something?"
"Maybe..?" Marius said with a slight shrug.

Dominic laughs slightly to himself as hes taking in the look of Marius's face, he easily noticed this. "Better get a good look at my face while you can, because this won't happen often."

"Oh I am, definitely am." Dominic said still not breaking their eye contact. The more he keeps on looking at the other Germans face, the more he's noticing about it, like things he hasn't noticed. It was truly a beautiful sight to see, especially to Dominic.

Marius broke the silence, "well, I'm gonna go quickly change and put on some shorts or something, so I'll be back" he said as he wanders off into his room, his ski mask in hand.

Once he left into his room Dominic thinks to himself, thinking more of Marius when the sudden thought came into his mind.

'Fuck I'm gay.'

🕸️⚡

---------------------------------------------------------
This is PT.2 of Training!
Im probably gonna turn this into a mini book if I feel like it, and I also wanna do my own version of the Outbreak, not changing much from how it actually happened but I want to.

I've been running low on ideas, help.

Words- 821