Overthinker

Lookie what I have here-
This was requested by _Edy__
They wanted a Smoke x Mute
And they are gonna get a
Smoke x Mute
(Sorry for the long wait- ,’:V)

Names:
Mute- Mark
Smoke- James

Word count warning-
4168
(It's alot this time- Holy shit)

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Mark was a interesting person, he didn't talk that much... unless someone managed to befriend him, and he liked them enough.
Except, not many people did this, but the few who did turned into the mans best friends.

The closest one being James. James was probably one of the first, and few people to be interested in what the smart Brit had to offer.

Mark isn't an asshole to everyone he knows, just doesn't talk much. But he found the others gadget quite odd at first.

Flashback
"Your gadget is gas in a canister?"
"Yeah! Wanna see it!"
James asked Mark happily with a wide smile.
Mark was sceptical at first, but couldn't resist.
"Alright mate, show me"
Mark said grabbing his helmet, along with James doing the same, they didn't want the gas to enter their bodies.

James grabs one of the canisters, along with the remote detonater, as he's tossing the canister up and catching it again in his hand.
"Ya ready mate?"
Mark nodded his head, "go for it"

James tossed the canister as it sticks onto a wall, and detonating it, sending the gas around the room.

Mark is walking around the room lifting his arm up and moving it around the room while walking, quite intrigued with it.
"Whoah.."

"You like it?" James said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah.." he said with the same tone as before.

James once again laughs to himself, taking his helmet off once the gas is fully gone, Mark doing the same thing.

"How did you create the gas?" Mark asked curiously earning a chuckle from James, "I have my ways"
"Yes you do"

Mark said pausing before showing a small smile. "Can I show you how my jammer works?" He said happily.
"Go for it!" James said with a smile, he doesn't always see Mark this excited, probably because it's about his gadget, he's quite the nerd.

"Yes!" Mark said walking over and picking up a jammer and setting it down, as he walks over and grabs a non-connected drone. "This is only one of the many things it can jam." He adds as he controls the drone into it's range, seeing the screen of the phone he was using to control he drone turns to static as it loses connection.

James looks wide eyed with a smile, "what else can it jam?" He asked curiously
"Well practically almost everything usually used against us, from breaching charges to Ryads Eyenox Model...if needed" Marks explained as James stood there intrigued.