CHAPTER 3

LIM'S P.O.V

I'm shocked to hear Jennie's name and I immediately look to my back and I saw the real jennie the one I love so much and adore, I just stare at her with loving eyes while she's having a little speech her voice is very beautiful and now shit I'm nervous performing at her front.

" What a coincidence " Jason said and wrapped his hand in my shoulder and I look to him and wink at him.

" You should do good Lim because Jennie love watching dancing " V said and he smile.

" Good luck Lim " GD hyung said and I give him high five.

" I know your nervous " jungkook said and I nod.

" Yeah I'm nervous " I said and they all chuckle.

" I'm happy because for the first time we're going to perform infront to the person that special to our leader " moonbin said and I look to him and I give him a quick hug.

" We're all happy, later let's all eat at my mom's restaurant my treat I know you miss her foods " I said and they all smile brightly.

" Yeah we really miss your mom's foods " V said and he is jumping. " Yes I will taste again her food " he said and smile and we smile at him.

" You moms food is the best " GD hyung said and I agree.

When the mc called us we go to the stage and the light turn off and I'm standing nervously because Jennie will watch our dance and I will do good this night because she is my inspiration and she love watching dancing.

We introduce and the music start and we dance really good and we enjoy it as always and I look to Jennie and smile at her and my heart is beating so fast because she look at me too and that's the best day ever.

When the music end we're heading back to our room and I take a glance at Jennie then smile I know she can't see me, thank you Jennie for making my night perfect and complete Everytime I look to your face my tired and stressed will gone because you are my energy and stressed reliever,

Papunta na kami sa restaurant ng mom ko Kasi nga namiss na Nila at treat ko din dahil nakita ko si Jennie ngayun, I have really great night with my best friends.

We eat, we talk, we laughed, we enjoyed it so much and after we're done eating we parted ways and I wait my mom because it's already late and I'm worried about my moms safety and they all left and I'm all alone now scrolling through my phone and I read an article that Jennie's birthday next week so I think think what gift should I get for her and especially my letter, sasabihan ko ang secretary ko na siya nalang Ang mag bigay sa mga gifts ko para sa kanya Kasi I'm still coward and I'm still scared and worried if I will go to her office and when I give this all to her she will not accept it and throw all my gifts at the trash because I'm just stranger to her.

" Honey why are you still here? " My mom ask and sit beside me.

" We're going home together " I said and hug my mom. " I don't want something will happen to you mom " I said and hug her comfortable.

" Ahh my son is so sweet and your always sweet " Mom said I'm very special mom to have son like Lim he is truly man and responsible son and a brother and you can't blame he is super sweet and clingy and he is gentleman, he didn't get mad and angry easily to his employees and to us making problems and mistakes because not all people are living perfect and living with no sins and living perfectly that what he explained to us and to his employees, he want us to live normal and happy life and he always tell us that's why we're so proud of him.

" I love you so much " I said and kiss her forehead.

" I love you too honey " Mom said and kiss my forehead and cheek's.

" Let's go now " I said and she nod and I hold her hand and we both left in her restaurant.

Nandito ako sa room ko searching for Jennie birthday gift at tapos na akong mag sulat ng letter para sa kanya I put all my words with my heart and feelings and of course I didn't put my name on it, just LM with heart in the side hehehehe. Oh she love chanel so much so I will buy her chanel bag, chanel shoes, kinuha ko ang Susi ng kotse ko tapos I go to my parents room and I knock.

" Yes " Dad said.

" Ahmm dad and mom I will be back " I said and open their door slowly and I saw my mom and dad sitting and looking at me.

" Bakit saan kaba pupunta huh? " Mom asks and I put my hand on my nape.

" May bibilhin Lang Naman ako saglit " I said and they all nod and smile at them.

" Cge ingat ka anak " dad said and I nod and approach them and I give them goodnight kiss on their cheeks and hug then last smile.

" I will dad " I said at lumabas sa kwarto nila at pumunta ako sa garage ko tapos I pick the normal car and I drove to chanel shop.

" Good evening sir " They said and bow and I just smile to them.

I roaming around and a bag catch my eyes and it's the newest item and I hope Jennie still don't have this and I hope she don't know too that her favorite brand release a new bag so I tell the salesman to wrap it nicely and I roaming again and again a new shoes release and I tell them to wrap it nicely and beautiful.

Tapos na akong bumili ng gifts for Jennie's upcoming birthday maybe I will be the first person to give her a birthday present I will give this to her on Saturday because her birthday is Monday.

I drove home and I put it in my favorite private room and I take a shower then sleep.

FAST FORWARD

ITS SATURDAY

This is the day, I just told my secretary to give my gifts to Jennie and of course she obeyed and I'm waiting for the news coming from her mouth and after 30 minutes Hindi na ako mapakali Ang tagal Naman Niya baka Hindi siguro siya pinapasok nang guard or sa secretary niya at may bumukas sa pinto ko at tumingin ako Don at nakita ko Ang secretary ko na nakangiti kaya ngumiti din ako.

" Sir I just give the gifts to her " She said and I approach her.

" Are you okey? You didn't get hurt? What did her reaction? " I give her alot of questions.

" Sir I'm okey don't worry " She said and smile at me brightly.

" Okey I'm relieved " I said and Pat her shoulder. " What's her reaction? And what did she say? " I ask and I sit at my couch and I told her too to sit.

" Sir she just said to me to leave that all on her table so I leave that there and I think she is busy because she is typing something on her laptop seriously and she said thank you because you are the first person to give her present and of course Hindi ko sinabi ang panagalan mo sinabi ko nalang na secret po at lumabas " She said and I'm smiling like idiot.

" Thank you so much " I said and smile at her.

" I'll work back sir " She said and I nod and she left.

It's still worth it she say thank you to me and I'm correct I'm the first person giving her present and I hope she will like my gifts and my letter too.. Sana Wala siyang manliligaw at Alam Kong maraming lalaking nagkakagusto sa kanya Sana ako Ang lalaking magustohan Niya at ako Ang maging husband Niya in the future I just hope because I always imagine me and Jennie na may anak kami at kasal kami masaya kaming pamilya at Sana ako Ang lalaking mag papangiti sayo ulit.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JENNIE!!!!